The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Remove the shield from obisidian shield

Teridaxus
Teridaxus
✭✭✭✭✭
Since dragonblood is a joke now, many dragons knights use igneous shield to boost the heal ( together with rally/vigor ).

Problem is the incredible weak shield of igneous which is broken by a single snipe, but yet is able to trigger shield breaker multiple times for those burst builds.
So...can we just remove that pointless shield and give that ability something else?
  • Paradox
    Paradox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha this is the kind of logic we get when we introduce sets that aren't thought out and changes that destroy entire classes.
    Ebonheart Pact
    @iHateReloads
    Tank And Spank - DragonKnight
    I've quit the game until ZoS stops acting like the community are children, and start actually listening to us.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh...

Could it be that people realize that the shield breaker isn't dangerous just to sorcs?

Interesting...
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, no, everyone calm down. Clearly the shield breaker set was designed to fill the small niche of countering shield stackers. No way at all does it negatively impact those who only partially use shields without putting their builds focus on them. No way at all.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    No, no, everyone calm down. Clearly the shield breaker set was designed to fill the small niche of countering shield stackers. No way at all does it negatively impact those who only partially use shields without putting their builds focus on them. No way at all.

xD
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

xD

What? That's what everyone told me.
  • Paradox
    Paradox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Petrify.
    Fists.
    Shield breaker.
    Ebonheart Pact
    @iHateReloads
    I've quit the game until ZoS stops acting like the community are children, and start actually listening to us.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paradox wrote: »
    Petrify.
    Fists.
    Shield breaker.

This I want to see, you just need your other skills to drain stamina, which dk's have plenty of.
  • Paradox
    Paradox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Petrify.
    Fists.
    Shield breaker.

This I want to see, you just need your other skills to drain stamina, which dk's have plenty of.

Oh, just permanently talon them while they're in petrify. Unless they block going into it, which will drain it further, it's gg
    Ebonheart Pact
    @iHateReloads
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Petrify.
    Fists.
    Shield breaker.

Oh, just permanently talon them while they're in petrify. Unless they block going into it, which will drain it further, it's gg

Alright, someone who has luck finding mindless enemies, we need a 1vx of this. No weapons, just shield breaking petrify casting stamina eaters.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually this idea is not too bad. I hate getting damaged be shield breaker, just because a dk next to me decided to buff his self heal.
    Or maybe change shield breaker so it only works on shields that are bigger than a certain value.