The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Calling all able bodies from DOMINION XB1 EU AZURA'S STAR WHO WANT TO DIE

SNUFFY3000
We are at the breaking point over here! Our efforts to retake the scrolls will be for not if we arn't organized. Any effort to take relief from our main force is fruitless if we don't get some dialog started about some proper organization. We'll team slug is at the moment trying to gather numbers for a most likly suicide mission into ebonheart pacts heartland to force their main force away from the fight for OUR SCROLLS! It'll be good times had by all, but WE NEED YOU. Find us at Castle Alessia, we'll be around for maybe 10 more minutes. Remember joining with us will give your children something to be proud about.
  • MADCIBERKITER
    I like the dramatic style!
    Ok now you want things done, you are like me. I know how frustrating it is to play with people with no strategic qualities. I suffer the same problem with my wolves. A bunch of nice guys but with no martial qualities. I have reach a point were I just follow and don't say a thing anymore.
    Maybe we should "gang up"! I am on PS4
    My game tag is MADCIBERKITER.
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear!
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love sending zergs to people who post their locations
  • SNUFFY3000
    A) no idea what a zerg is, B) what location a castle in which at the time we clearly owned so would have been located on the inside, or or maybe the thread was meant to have you "send zergs" to that location because we were never actually there and wanted to pull your forces away on a fools errand as to make our job easier in another location?
    Silly me ya really got me there, I guess I never thought it possible another person could have read this ON THE INTERNET ON A PUBLIC CHAT ROOM!