Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

changes to crit (NB)

Gorilla
Gorilla
✭✭✭
Lvl 45 Magicka NB here on PS4...

I noticed after the patch that my crit levels were reduced. I am getting 10% from Inner Light but no kicker from DW -- I assume this is part of the change.

Other than the following, are there other ways to raise spel crit ratings?

1. Precision weapons
2. Thief mundus stone
3. Assassin traits/passive
4. PVP "scrolls"

I am around 40% without Thief (and scrolls) and would prefer to go Atronach or Mage, thus the questions.

Thanks.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the spell crit Cp passive is useful ^^
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Well the spell crit Cp passive is useful ^^

Yes, of course, forgot to include the Light Armor passive.
  • NinjaMyk
    NinjaMyk
    ✭✭✭
    Champ points can raise crit by 12% by putting 30 into ritual for weapon crit and 30 into another one of the blue trees for spell crit but I forget which (atronoch maybe) also various armour sets will raise it by wearing certain number of pieces