Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Aldmeri Dominion Guild Leaders Assemble-Help Cyrodiil Queue Times

katnip
katnip
✭✭
With the release of Imperial City, the queue time for campaigns such as Azuras Star and Haderus have not become ideal. Last night i spent 3 hours waiting to get in IC. For those that have the time to wait, thats great. We all know though we have our guild's to account for as well, and not all of them want to wait either. What i was wanting to do was gather multiple guilds to go into either the new campain Skeleton Key(new 7 day keep campaign) or Scourage(Ep 30 day Farm campaign) to fight and help cut out queue times. We just need the numbers to dedicate to that server, more people will follow when they see we have a good prescence in that campaign. Are you willing to help make a change?
Edited by katnip on September 18, 2015 2:30AM
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Lets link up!
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Chillrend is very nice right now until it is not, there is little incentive to switch.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    To each their own man. No reason for 500 person queues when we have multiple servers with no AD at all. I do appreciate your opinion though.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillrend is a nice mix of alliances with little wait time. I saw a lot of us go towards Moon-Cursed Blade last night, but holy crap that 398 wait for Haderus though... My condolences to the guild that keeps that campaign all yellow.

Also wish I saw this thread sooner, OP but I already set my home/guest :(
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on September 18, 2015 1:18PM
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Katnip, I was suggesting Chillrend to you. No queue time and very competitive, with AD still dominating IC. Red can have whatever they want on top, but underground their stones are ours. Come join the fun. I do agree that once the 6 keep rule is in place alliances will need to be made.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Eejit1331 wrote: »
    Katnip, I was suggesting Chillrend to you. No queue time and very competitive, with AD still dominating IC. Red can have whatever they want on top, but underground their stones are ours. Come join the fun. I do agree that once the 6 keep rule is in place alliances will need to be made.

I apologize brother, I misunderstood. We'll def check it out. I'll be bringing 260 members with me.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Chillrend is a nice mix of alliances with little wait time. I saw a lot of us go towards Moon-Cursed Blade last night, but holy crap that 398 wait for Haderus though... My condolences to the guild that keeps that campaign all yellow.

Also wish I saw this thread sooner, OP but I already set my home/guest :(

No worries man, maybe later down the road we can work something out.
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    katnip wrote: »

I apologize brother, I misunderstood. We'll def check it out. I'll be bringing 260 members with me.

260... sounds like you all will have a queue no matter where you roll to.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭

260... sounds like you all will have a queue no matter where you roll to.

I hope not lol, but you may be right. No idea what the campaign limit even is.
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    You can enter on a new toon, get one ap and see where you rank.

We do have a very strong group and it would be nice to have more connection to make pushes need be. Perhaps in the future we coordinate guest campaign for assistance or emp pushes. We are still strategic strategizing to figure out how we can capitalize the most. Right now we are just testing the waters.
    Edited by Eejit1331 on September 18, 2015 3:35PM
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭

Would that account for the ones that are logged out as well?
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭

It would account for anyone e that has earned AP. It gives you a good idea. Say it's 1000, as an example, then your group is taking up 1/4 of the faction, just under 1 bar. Are they all night players jumping in in the same time or maybe some are day players, some are Australian and play at night. I would try to smooth it out to avoid peaks and vallies. I don't know the new number. I'll check tonight on one of my alts.

Edited by Eejit1331 on September 18, 2015 3:43PM
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    ^ FYI there are queues, just not long ones.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭

It would account for anyone e that has earned AP. It gives you a good idea. Say it's 1000, as an example, then your group is taking up 1/4 of the faction, just under 1 bar. Are they all night players jumping in in the same time or maybe some are day players, some are Australian and play at night. I would try to smooth it out to avoid peaks and vallies. I don't know the new number. I'll check tonight on one of my alts.

Sounds good. Yea, we are split up. We have west coast est coast US and a good chunk of aussies.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    ^ FYI there are queues, just not long ones.

Appreciate it brother.