Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beta Tester Question? Just Purchased game

PrizeFighter
PrizeFighter
✭✭
I was part of the closed beta awhile back as my join date on these forums is dated from 2013....yeah long ago. But my question is now that I finally purchased the game but for a console instead?, is there a way to receive my monkey pet I was promised on xbox one instead? Last I knew it was promised at the time of a specific stress test a hand full of people that participated in it? I personally would like to have it is all. Thanks everyone...

PS feel free to tag MODS for correct post place if wrong.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know of a way for that to happen...You could try opening up a customer support ticket and see if they would be able/willing to help.

Good luck!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.. Like the above poster said, open a ticket. Go all the way to the top of the forums and click support. I think its "send an email". Then, send in the request. It IS possible that they cant do it. They discontinued the rewards under the Elder Scrolls Online tag and are now a new game with their new business model, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. So, be prepared for a No.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • CIPHERSTONE
    Answer is no. Only way would have been if you bought the limited time offer to transfer your chat to the console. But that ship has sailed. Just went through the same question with them.
  • PrizeFighter
    PrizeFighter
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the honest answers