The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighters' Guild PvE quests in Cyrodiil - for werewolves ?

anitajoneb17_ESO
anitajoneb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ikran (the guy at the tavern in northern High Rock, his name might be different for other factions) who delivers the quests of the fighters' guild in Cyrodiil, refuses to recognize me when I hand over the completed quests in WW form. As if I had not put the skill point for it. When I go back to human form, everything is back to normal.

I know that the relationships between werewolves and fighters' / companions' guild have always been quite complicated in Elder Scrolls games, but is this a bug or an intended mechanic ?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know you could interact with NPCs while in werewolf form.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you transform into a werewolf a lot of your skills/passives no longer apply. I'm guessing this also includes the passive to pickup quests in Cyrodiil.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then we really need to know which skill passives and armor bonuses and buffs are "canceled" when in WW form, because that's really important ! Does anyone have such a list or could @ZOS (@ZOS_GinaBruno) please enlighten us ?

I intend to play werewolf to the fullest and have levelled a stam character just for that purpose. Not like those many werewolves around "just for the regen"...

I hope we have ALL our buffs and passives up when in WW form and that issue with the fighters' guild quests is a bug.

@Enodoc : yes you can talk to NPC in WW form and while this is debatable from a lore point of view, it's technically very useful since you need the quest XP to level all WW abilities. Otherwise you'd have only the mobs' XP and it would be more tedious to level up and would even require grinding.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on August 29, 2015 8:13AM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little bump here just in case someone has any info or experience about this ?