Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

[Guide] Werewolf Combat

EnglishDragon17
EnglishDragon17
✭✭✭
I will teach you here what I know about fighting as a Werewolf and not dying in PVP or PVE.

Firstly you will need to grind at a low level enemy camp (Maomer Invasion Camp works best) Even though your xp wont improve your Werewolf will. This should take 30 minutes.

Secondly you need to unlock Infectious Claws and Hircines Bounty. Infectious Claws will not only poison your enemy, but it will also allow you to see invisible players usind Veiled Cloak. This is because you will see the poison bubble above their head. Hircines Bounty allows you to heal yourself. This skillvis valuable to low l
level players especially.

Thirdly you need to start unlocking the crowd control abilities and passive abilities which allow you to stay transformed for longer. When you get to be either a beserker or a pack leader, its really asking you if you want to stay black or go white. Pack Leader will allow you to become white.

Please Comment or add to this. Thank you.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for some help on setting up the WW skill ad on ps4 I'm level 6 WW and put pounce on both skill bars and transform in both ultimate but after I transform the WW skill bar does not give me pounce
    Options
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for some help on setting up the WW skill ad on ps4 I'm level 6 WW and put pounce on both skill bars and transform in both ultimate but after I transform the WW skill bar does not give me pounce

don't put the ww skills in a skill bar, you get a separate one exclusively for ww form. You can access this though, the skills are put in automatically so long as you don't assign them to your weapon bar.
    Options
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry forgot to follow your thread thanks for the answer got it worked out now
    Options
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was method to my madness by putting 1skill on each bar I was leveling it very quickly but then I saw where you could accept quest completion in WW form and get the big bouns that way got to try that
    Options