Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best place to farm Bloody Claws and Monstrous Teeth?

Lord_Draevan
Lord_Draevan
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know a good spot to grind these two? Also, what enemy drops Monstrous Teeth? I've killed lots of Ogrim, Daedroth, Grievous Twilights, and Harvesters but haven't gotten any.
I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
NA/PC server
  • Leon119
    Leon119
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twilights definetly drop them
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was only in IC breifly and have two - but they are NOT stacking. I don't want to have to use up 60 slots!

Tried depositing in bank - still not stacking
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what i've seen you can farm trophys one district over clockwise from the district where the vault for that type is. E.g. the planar armor vault is in Nobles District and planar armor scraps drop in the memorial district (the next one clockwise). They seem to drop from any mob.
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: trophy drops seem to be mob dependant, e.g. zero legion mobs drop mark of the legion, clannfears drop bloody claws and so on. Certain mobs are more prevalent in certain zones..

Also, after a quick poll of fellow guildies certain trophy rooms seem to drop specific set types, e.g. planar armor and mark of the legion drop endurance sets, bone shards and dark ether drop willpower, and monstrous tooth and bloody claw drop agility. I'm not sure yet if any particular trophy room of a certain set type is more likely to drop either weapons or jewelry (if that is the case)..
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Charadras
    Charadras
    ✭✭
    Just to rise this thread. Anyone know a good spot For bloody claw and thoot? I Know a dark ether/bone shard spot and a mark/bone spot but no claw/thoot. Anyone her can help pls.
    Edited by Charadras on September 16, 2015 3:55PM

War Inc - EU
    Gilda Italiana PVP
    Apply su www.warinccommunity.com/forum
    Charadras DK vr 14 - Ebonheart Pact
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the sky high prices for Agility jewelry on PC (which comes from Claw/Tooth trophy rooms) and zone chat being constantly full of people trying to trade to get Claws/Teeth (but no one looking to trade to get the other trophies), I don't think there is any good place to farm Claws/Teeth. :-(
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    So what is a good spot to farm Bone Shards and Dark Ether? Thanks for the answers!
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • Delegator
    Delegator
    ✭✭✭
    Bone Shards and Dark Ether are best obtained in the sewers. The farming groups there can easily get a stack of each in about an hour.
  • gilbegger
    gilbegger
    ✭✭✭
    After last call...