Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bag and Bank Size?

BucFanJKE
BucFanJKE
✭✭✭
PS4 player here that is at work, so the update is still downloading or waiting for me to get home to play. I know the max bag space was 110, but I was reading around the forums and it seems that may have increased with this update? Is that true? If so, what is the new max inventory for bags and banks? If you could provide the price in gold for each upgrade that would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance!
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    The bank remains at 240 and the bag space goes up to 200 from 170 (including 60 from mount). The first bag space is about 32.7k gold.
  • BucFanJKE
    BucFanJKE
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically, they have added 3 more Bag Upgrades to the Character, so you can hit 140 without a Horse. They are not cheap though, prices step up like existing ones.

I have maxed horse and character bags on 7 characters, so 170 on them, and another one is at 160 bags. I thought for sure I would move at least some of them to 200 as soon as the update dropped. However, I have yet to buy the extra slots. Maybe when I get serious about creating another character and retire one of my Mules I will increase it on a couple of characters.
    Edited by Nestor on September 16, 2015 9:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Wisler89
    Wisler89
    ✭✭✭
    On PC the three new upgrades together cost about 140k gold. Alternatively you can now buy them via crown store, don't know the price.
    Eclaire Farron, V16 Sorc
    Claire Etro, V16 NB
    Leveling a DK and Temp because I'm bored
    Server: EU - AD, Guild: Lux Dei