The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New DLC and ESO Plus

snot369
snot369
Hello all,

so I have a quick question about the new Imperial DLC. Can you only pay if you have ESO plus? What I mean is if I pay the 2500 crowns but don't renew my subscription, will the DLC not be available to me? If so it kind of feels like you're paying twice...

Cheers,

Scott
  • BlueGreenMikey
    If you buy the DLC, it is yours, permanently.

If you have the DLC solely because you have ESO+, then if you ever turn off ESO+, your DLC access will go away. You would then have to buy the DLC separately.

You can buy the DLC and have ESO+ at the same time, if you want.
    Edited by BlueGreenMikey on September 16, 2015 9:04PM
  • snot369
    snot369
    So as long as I have ESO+ I should be able to access the DLC without paying the crowns for it?
  • BlueGreenMikey
    Yep! You'll have the DLC for as long as you are an ESO+ subscriber.