Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling Mages Guild on console

Bash-ley
Bash-ley
✭✭✭
Hey guys, my Mages Guild skill line is leveling bloody slow! Unfortunately as I play on console I don't have the use of the lovely addons, so finding those sneaky lore books is a really ball ache! Anyone on console (or PC if you don't use addons) found a good way of finding those blue/purple lovelies?
  • BeardLumber
    BeardLumber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does this help?

http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/lorebooks-locations-map/

**Note that each book has three possible location.
    Edited by BeardLumber on September 16, 2015 5:51PM
    Heals Please
    PC Master Race
  • Bash-ley
    Bash-ley
    ✭✭✭

You know what? That's better than a kick in the teeth dude, cheers!
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive got to say this was the most tedious and boring grind of them all. I have done it on one of my 4 characters and can't bring myself to do it again.
    Edited by Kobaal on September 16, 2015 5:53PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Bash-ley
    Bash-ley
    ✭✭✭
    Kobaal wrote: »
    Ive got to say this was the most tedious and boring grind of them all. I have done it on one of my 4 characters and can't bring myself to do it again.

Well at least now I know what my Saturday will be spent doing!
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bash-ley wrote: »

I mean, I'm on PC so I had an add on that shows exactly where the books were and I still wanted to /wrist after an hour of riding around on horseback collecting books.

I think it took me a total of like 3-4 solid hours of riding around picking up books..
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Bash-ley
    Bash-ley
    ✭✭✭
    Bash-ley wrote: »

I mean, I'm on PC so I had an add on that shows exactly where the books were and I still wanted to /wrist after an hour of riding around on horseback collecting books.

I think it took me a total of like 3-4 solid hours of riding around picking up books..

Oh bloody heck, I'm going to have to book my Sunday for ESO lore book finding as well then I guess :P ah well it will be worth it in the end!!