Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

delete

Chapmaaaan
Chapmaaaan
✭✭
Edited by Chapmaaaan on February 17, 2017 11:36AM
Turmoil
previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ?? Don't wanna waste my ingots if it's going to be patched

No mistake. This was confirmed on ESO Live last week. They clearly stated the numbers will not be changed. They did say it would somehow get easier with next DLC, as part of their grand scheme. No idea WTF that will mean for us...
    shoe1.gif
    Edited by Ourorboros on September 16, 2015 1:10PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

No mistake. This was confirmed on ESO Live last week. They clearly stated the numbers will not be changed. They did say it would somehow get easier with next DLC, as part of their grand scheme. No idea WTF that will mean for us...

That probably means the new gear is more powerful and equally expensive.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

shoe1.gif

thanks
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89