The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

wild holiday costume n pet ideas.

orangeberry4
orangeberry4
✭✭✭
I think we should most definitely get some holiday gear weather its in-game holidays or regular holidays. people shouldn't be so uptight about the lore cause than that leads to stale costume ideas. you have to be creative and this game will be so much fun and the more money they make the better content.

-I want to run around this Halloween in a flaming pumpkin head with a special black cat pet following me with a candy corn aura now that's awesome. (or a pumpkin suite lol) so many people would buy that.

-Christmas comes have a cute little demonic snowman pet that sprinkles ice everywhere or a snow fox or a big fluffy saint Bernard with whisky barrel dog. (I vote all 3) maybe for a costume have a eskimo pelt and for a mount a slay with a dogs pulling it haha. a cute little fawn dear pet would be nice or a great moose for a mount.

-little mini dragon pet would be awesome, for the lore guys who have an issue with this, just say its an illusionary pet to calm their nerves lol.

on a side note - I would love to wear a fur cape or pelt around the shoulders or animal head on my head like a wolf or bear. you know bosmer wear that type of cloths all the time.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already Halloween stuff coming, it's been datamined/leaked.

Scarecrow costume, jack-o-lantern monster costume and Horse, Guar, Cat skeleton mounts.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • orangeberry4
    orangeberry4
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    There is already Halloween stuff coming, it's been datamined/leaked.

Scarecrow costume, jack-o-lantern monster costume and Horse, Guar, Cat skeleton mounts.

WHAAAAAAT!!!!! lol that's awesome too, but I'm kinda sad about my candy corn aura black cat pet. ahahah maybe I can still get my jack o lantern pumpkin head n that other stuff next year lol.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are loads of opportunities to make great costumes that don't violate the lore. There are many players to whom maintaining Elder Scrolls lore integrity is very important.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp