Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pls Close/Remove - Problem fixed itself somehow TY!

Mwatz75ub17_ESO
Mwatz75ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
So I in the room with the crystal prisms to rotate so a stable beam of light destroys the receiver.
My problem is after the first rotation of a crystal the beam fails and i need to start again. The beam fails over and over again for north and south sides therefore I cannot complete this quest. I have watched numerous Youtube videos and its not really a puzzle. It is just lighting a crystal one after another.
As you see I activate the beam and 2 crystals are lit. I procede to the one on my left and rotate till it lights next crystal. As I go to that new lit crystal to rotate the beam fades away thus no light pathway.. No matter how many times I rotate and light the 3rd crystal the beam always fails.
I Have even left the room and retarted it numerous times but same outcome..

Please HELP! S.O.S.!!!
Edited by Mwatz75ub17_ESO on September 9, 2015 4:50AM
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you go back to the first crystal and rotate it again, to get the first beam of light started, do you have to reset the subsequent crystals all over again as well?

Or does the beam of light flow thought the crystals you had already aligned?
    Edited by Inactive Account on September 8, 2015 2:51AM
  • Mwatz75ub17_ESO
    Mwatz75ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    the beam of light will not flow thru any crystals. As soon as I align the crystal and beam reaches next one it just disapears.

pic 924.png is how it looks default when i activate the beam. conduit is on right, above me is first crystal and 2nd on left

pic 000.png is when i rotate that 2nd crystal and the beam connects to 3rd

wait 5 seconds

pic 009.png the beam disapears and cannot connect it to 4th crystal

if you watch youtube vids they all stay lit.. for some reason the crystals are reseting position or soemthing..
  • AliozFTW
    AliozFTW
    ✭✭
    So I in the room with the crystal prisms to rotate so a stable beam of light destroys the receiver.
    My problem is after the first rotation of a crystal the beam fails and i need to start again. The beam fails over and over again for north and south sides therefore I cannot complete this quest. I have watched numerous Youtube videos and its not really a puzzle. It is just lighting a crystal one after another.
    As you see I activate the beam and 2 crystals are lit. I procede to the one on my left and rotate till it lights next crystal. As I go to that new lit crystal to rotate the beam fades away thus no light pathway.. No matter how many times I rotate and light the 3rd crystal the beam always fails.
    I Have even left the room and retarted it numerous times but same outcome..

Please HELP! S.O.S.!!!

:O :O I have the same problem and reported it and they told me to restart my client but it didn't help..
  • Mwatz75ub17_ESO
    Mwatz75ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    please close, somehow the problem fixed itself, maybe with todays patch, who knows!