Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear questions

Igglez
Igglez
✭✭
Just leveled a NB alt to VR14, was going to get 4 shadow walker for the damage and recovery, but is there any point when I will be out very shortly? Is the new gear much better than the existing? I'm not talking about min/max kind of stuff, talking about a noticable difference. ive been wearing VR13 on my DK Magic main because it's 10x cheaper than 14 .
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    IC will be out shortly* I play PS4
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Igglez wrote: »
    Just leveled a NB alt to VR14, was going to get 4 shadow walker for the damage and recovery, but is there any point when I will be out very shortly? Is the new gear much better than the existing? I'm not talking about min/max kind of stuff, talking about a noticable difference. ive been wearing VR13 on my DK Magic main because it's 10x cheaper than 14 .

If min/maxing, yes the new gear is better. If cost is your main concern, then probably best to wait until after IC hits and the vr14 sets begin dropping in price more than they already have.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    But does VR16 gear compare to 14 for instance how 12 would to 14? for instance these endurance/agility sets, are they of equal improvement a 14 piece would be to a 12 piece of 1.6