Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cant enter cyrodil or imperial city????

zFib
zFib
✭✭✭
ok so i just spent 25 dollars on this stupid dlc only to be completely dissapointed by this game yet again. i log on to my character and see that i dont have a guest or home campaign set anymore???? what the ***. so i try to set them and they both have cooldowns of 2 days. Im in a group with friends and i cant even travel to them in Cyrodil? what are the people who make these buugs thinking? does anyone have a fix for this? this is absolutely ridiculous i just bought the DLC and i have to wait 2 days to even join a *** campaign??? come on.
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    please someone help if u have any suggestions, it wont let me travel to anyone in cyrodil.
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    yes. i am very mad and no i wont calm down. i just spent 25$ of good money on this *** and cant even play it for two *** days
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    zFib wrote: »
    please someone help if u have any suggestions, it wont let me travel to anyone in cyrodil.

I don't know of any suggestions for the cooldown issue, but the above part is intended. Starting this patch, you can no longer travel to players in Cyrodiil. It was done to prevent exploits/people abusing the system.

• mateoz
    mateoz
    ✭✭✭
    You can try to assign the new 30 days campain thrueflame as guest.
    I think there should not be any timer on the new one if i remember right.

I had the same issue on one of my char and had to wait 24h
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

I don't know of any suggestions for the cooldown issue, but the above part is intended. Starting this patch, you can no longer travel to players in Cyrodiil. It was done to prevent exploits/people abusing the system.

If someone has a home campaign set you can group with them outside of Cyrodiil and enter queue as a group.

Of course, I'm not sure if the no home campaign bug is inflicting everyone right now.. so might not help now. And I am speaking from experience on the most recent PC patch. You also cannot "travel to player" but can still play with your friends that way. I imagine it will work the same on console.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    my home campaign and guest shouldve stayed if they werent resetting the cooldown. its like theyyre trying to lock me out of cyrodil!!!
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

If someone has a home campaign set you can group with them outside of Cyrodiil and enter queue as a group.

Of course, I'm not sure if the no home campaign bug is inflicting everyone right now.. so might not help now. And I am speaking from experience on the most recent PC patch. You also cannot "travel to player" but can still play with your friends that way. I imagine it will work the same on console.

thank you this is very helpful !! im gonna try this now
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you guys know, Gina explained the issue in another thread

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2252884/#Comment_2252884
    Here's basically what's going on with this issue:

When you reassigned your campaign yesterday, the regular 24 hour timer kicked off. We reset everyone's campaigns with this update so everyone gets a free campaign reassignment. However, the original 24 hour timer is still active, so you will not be able to assign a new campaign until that timer has expired. This is a known issue on our end and we're in discussion about how to fix it for future updates. However, at this time, the only resolution is to wait until the original timer has expired.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord