The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My attempt at a cartoonish Khajiit vector.

NateAssassin
NateAssassin
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been dabbling in vectoring for a little while now, and I think I have something decent and worth posting here now. :)

cartoonish_khajiit_portrait_by_nateassassin-d97fet6.png

After two tries and a week and a half, this was created. They are made after my Khajiit Sorc, named Malaya the Mystic.

*EDIT* My sister being the little brat she is, begged the crap out of me to draw her something, so I did this for her to shut up.

JNlfljD.png

It's no where near as good, and I didn't spend near as long on it because every single day I heard how she wanted it done now, gotta love spoiled siblings.
Edited by NateAssassin on September 15, 2015 3:14PM
AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Normally I don't really like vector art, unless it's done right, but this looks really nice! It takes a lot of skill to make it look that nice!
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I don't really like vector art, unless it's done right, but this looks really nice! It takes a lot of skill to make it look that nice!
    Thanks, I put a lot of work into this, hearing positive feedback is always nice to hear. :)

AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That does look real nice. How long have you been 'dabbling' by the way?
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    I've been dabbling since November 2014, I've only made a few things because I usually end up taking awhile to finish.
  • capcody
    capcody
    ✭✭✭
    very nice kitty. well drawn
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    I've been dabbling since November 2014, I've only made a few things because I usually end up taking awhile to finish.

Still, very nice work.
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful!

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I added another vector image that I did.