The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a guild i can learn from

Aunkah
Aunkah
✭✭
AS stated above i want a guild i can learn from and learn with must have voice chat.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you looking to learn? That may help folks suggest guilds for you.

I am guildmaster of Lone Wolf Help that started (and still is) a guild for solo players who are looking for help sometimes, but it has turned into a very active, fun, social guild. We are mostly geared towards PvE, although do partake occasionally in PvP (although not serious). We started back in May 2014 with many members still active from then, so we definitely have quite a few vets in the guild that are knowledgeable about many aspects of the game. We are more a casual guild though, so if you're looking for a competitive end game guild we may not be the best fit for you. Although end game events are something we have been looking into. You can contact @Nestor or myself if you're interested in joining, or have any questions!

Good luck with finding the perfect guild for you!
    Edited by MissBizz on September 15, 2015 2:41PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Aunkah
    Aunkah
    ✭✭
    really looking for a all around guild my friend and i play together but would like more people. id like to learn more about the game as a whole as i played at the poor excuse of a launch till about level 20ish then stoped right now im back and at level 10 but there is alot of new stuff. really just looking for cool people to play with and chat with