About Darkness Uprising
Edited by GoofySkater4 on September 5, 2015 3:58PM
Darkness uprising is looking for new members! We are a guild for new players, and we want both new players and experienced players with some skill in craft to help new players!
We would also really like to have new members for our group dungeons and also for Cyrodil groups, so that we can organize guild events in these area's!
We have friendly members and active captains that will be there to give you a helping hand, so if you need help, just ask, we won't bite!
The faction is primarily Aldmeri Dominion, but we will accept any faction if they just want somewhere to chat to people.
I am currently trying to organize guild weekly events as well, for example 'Dungeons night' or 'PVP night' and maybe even 'Hide and Seek Nights' (Trust me, it's fun and can be hilarious).
We're also the most evil band of criminals in Tamriel, but sshhhh, no one can know that!
I will promote members whom I see fit for the promotion. There are multiple things you can do to be promoted such as;
- Recruiting guild members
- Being friendly in the chat
- Being helpful
- Organizing guild events (Like group dungeons or Cyrodil activities)
- Helping new players (That's what the guild is for after all)
- Depositing useful items for other players in the guild bank
Note; although I am looking for guild captains, I will not recruit someone just to be a guild captain, that role comes with my trust and your interacting with the guild.
Only members that have achieved kinsman rank can withdraw from the bank and only those of law-keeper and higher can withdraw gold.
The only reason I've done this is because I don't want people joining the guild and raiding the bank completely dry then leaving.
Okay, now we get to the more serious part of the post, because every guild needs rules, unless of course their a group of feral beasts... but that wouldn't happen... right?
Seriously though, below you'll find all the general rules of the guild.
- Bullying will not, under any circumstances, be tolerated and will likely lead to you being kicked and banned.
- No spamming the chat, if done you will be temporarily kicked from the guild.
- This kind of comes under bulling but is sort of different, Don't give anyone a hard time for making a mistake, we're all human. For all those cybernetic-ally enhanced dwemer machines out there though, your fine!
- Do not beg members for items or money, ask once, if declined, stop, and carry on.
- Talking negatively about the guild in public or other guild chats will not be tolerated.
- Don't beg for promotions, if you feel you deserve one, you can ask once and if declined accept it and carry on. If you ask excessively, you will be demoted instead.
- When selling in guild chat please give either for free, or at least 50% discount unless of course it's something which is considered 'worth a fortune'.
- Leading on from the previous point, don't just expect things to be free if you need to buy something.
- If there are things that you don't need but you know someone else will, please consider putting it into the guild bank.
- Return favors without being asked, especially if you actually are asked.
- Don't swear excessively in the chat, it is fine if it's appropriate for the situation, but not if every other word is a swear word.
That's about it really! If you are at all interested in joining the guild then you can either post on here, or if you wish whisper me in game, when I'm online of course! It would be great to get some new, talkative members in the guild to make it a better community! In your reply, please let us know what your interested in, whether it's for the friendly atmosphere or for the group dungeons and Cyrodil events!
Embrace the Darkness, Join Darkness Uprising!