The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What I was doing In BWB PS4 NA before I hit Vet

Sithisvoid
Sithisvoid
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/OiB4leuQzrA I'm still a noob but i had fun with this. I spend a lot of time fighting Ebonheart, Those of you who give me a good fight already know I send my respect.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being a noob is great.

I don't know if it's the fact that this is on Console or the fact that it is Non-vet, but this looks so much more fun than what Vet PvP has become on PC.

First of all, you'd never be able to camp a bridge like that and find small fun fights (something I did a lot of in Beta.) It would be zerged with 50 people or there'd be zero people.

Second, having no add-ons on your screen makes the game look so much better. It affects that game play as well. People will argue that add-ons "aren't an unfair advantage" but you can clearly tell that's false by the fact that all the good/decent players feel the need to use them. Giving you heads up about what affects are on you, when you're out of resources, etc. is a huge advantage. On PC, I have to use them to compete even though I don't like the way it makes my game look. I wish they would have a campaign where add-ons were completely disabled.

Third, the damage and healing are so much more reasonable here that you don't see huge damage/healing spikes. This makes the "flow" of the fights much more organic and fun.

Finally, the people in this video aren't all pros who have spent countless hours min/maxing, testing DPS, and getting there build to the point where it is just mathematically the best thing they can achieve. Again, you amateur status makes the game more fun, more organic, and more fluid. I don't see any silly combos or exploits like animation canceling.

You guys are playing the game the way it was meant to be played and it looks freaking amazing. It's giving me some serious nastalgia for the days I played in the long-term closed Beta (Psijic Order) when things were actually fun in PvP.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • ArchAngeI-X
    ArchAngeI-X
    ✭✭
    Blackwater blade is the most pvp fun I've had in a nonvet for a long time. Sometimes it's my favorite part of a new alt. Enjoy it while you can. When this patch drops, o hear the campaign is going to be a nightmare to fight in if what PC players say is true.
    I'd like to believe that the other faction is scared of me, but in reality they're probably more like "F**k this guy."
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to go cross that bridge for the fun of it! lol
    Oh shucks you leveled up.
    Good video and fun.
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 14, 2015 11:55PM
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to go cross that bridge for the fun of it! lol
    Oh shucks you leveled up.
    Good video and fun.

I was looking for a good fight all that day man maybe you had it. Zane-NZ put up a good one he kept trying to knock me off that bridge though lol I wasn't having that. I have one more Non vet i may start working on soon I may see you out there
    Edited by Sithisvoid on September 15, 2015 12:05AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool cause it would have been NB to NB.
    I need to spend more time there before I miss it too.