Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Voices of Corruption Recruitment

ReclusiveBeing
ReclusiveBeing
Soul Shriven
Hello future members!

We are a very new guild looking for players of all levels. Are you new? Awesome, we would love to help you level. Are you a vet? Great, maybe you can help some of us or give advice. Everyone has the potential to contribute. We provide a family friendly environment since I and my two co-guild masters are related. This means that we are always open to grouping/chat and you don't have to worry about derogatory language. It mostly means we love help to eachother and that includes all members!

We are currently PvE based which consists of dungeons, questing, etc. Our goal is to expand and create a PvP force to be reckoned with! That doesn't mean we will abandon PvE for those that prefer it but hey, why not play the game to its fullest potential? We will also focus on the store for all the traders out there to showcase their valuable work. If you need armor we are more than welcome to build it for you. We don't have set rules for trade among members. If some want to charge or give them for free it is entirely up to them. That applies to weapons, potions, etc

We aren't particularly strict about ranks. All we ask is that you participate(: I know there are shy players that don't enjoy talking so joining chat isn't required as long as you help your fellow members or contribute to the bank then all is good. As we grow more ranks will probably be added but only to organize which players focus what (raiders, merchants, etc)

Remember, we are new. We are small. Although, if you are patient and willing to give this guild a chance... We will be big. We will make an impact in the PvP world and we will have a store every week. So if you've read this far then join us. Join us on our path to the top.

You can contact me here or my PSN: ReclusiveBeing
  • ReclusiveBeing
    ReclusiveBeing
    Soul Shriven
    Btw, this is an Ebonheart Pact.
  • ReclusiveBeing
    ReclusiveBeing
    Soul Shriven
    We are still looking for members!