Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bugged Quest Line for Cadwell Silver in DC.

RingobloodtheOld
RingobloodtheOld
✭✭✭
Ok has anyone had the same issue here where you completed the quest line for Firebrand Keep quest line but it will not give you credit for it in you Cadwell Silver Almanac. I cant move on to Cadwell Gold to the AD story line now bc it will not give me credit for it in the almanac even though, I competed it in-game and got the gold and reward for it and according to my guild and 5 online resources i have finished it. I have submitted 3 requests to customer support but still no response a month later any help or feedback.
Server: NA/PC
Holyringoblood (Altmer) Templer
Torgrimmer (Breton) Templer
Ringoblood (Nord) Dragonknight
Ringobloodtheold (Dummer) Nightblade
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the map icon for Firebrand Keep turned white to indicate that the location is complete? If so, that's definitely a bug in the Almanac. If not, note that for full completion of Firebrand Keep, you also need to have completed Alcaire Castle (as the final Firebrand quest has that as prerequisite).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RingobloodtheOld
    RingobloodtheOld
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is completed, i doubled checked it, but ty for your help bro.
    Server: NA/PC
    Holyringoblood (Altmer) Templer
    Torgrimmer (Breton) Templer
    Ringoblood (Nord) Dragonknight
    Ringobloodtheold (Dummer) Nightblade