The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: August 7th, 2015"

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_4O4 wrote: »
    I've been trying to avoid Guar and Leopard mounts for lore reasons, but I think I'm going to have to break down and buy this. It looks too badass to pass up!
    Out of curiosity, what were these lore reasons?
    Edited by Rosveen on August 14, 2015 7:14AM
  • Kaeelliam
    Kaeelliam
    Soul Shriven
    I love exclusive content , but i think we should be able to trade our Costumes , Mounts and Pets , my girlfriend bought the game last week and she's in love with Frost Mare, i wish i could pass it for her
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    I've been trying to avoid Guar and Leopard mounts for lore reasons, but I think I'm going to have to break down and buy this. It looks too badass to pass up!

The odds that an Imperial in the DC would be ridding anything but a horse are extremely small
  • Asrien
    Asrien
    ✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

The odds that an Imperial in the DC would be ridding anything but a horse are extremely small

Not necessarily. Imperials are known for their inclusiveness of other cultures and such within their empire, and prior to the Planemeld they had a rather substantial one, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine an Imperial acquired a Guar or Senche mount prior to being displaced by the collapse of their empire, they could've been travelling to Daggerfall from Morrowind or somewhere Aldmeri when it all went pear shaped.
  • Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭
    Attention, Tamriel's finest citizens! The Clouded Senche-Leopard is now available in the Crown Store across all platforms. This purrfect new mount offering will only be available until 10am EDT on Monday, 8/17.

Why is the riding animation so terrible for a limited time item? I bought it, and now i'm already regretting it. always constantly standing above the saddle.... even when 'walking' slowly it does it.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I love that ESO has this optional stuff players can get. Yes, the mounts can be *ehem* expensive, but it's great to see variety in game. I do wish they bring back that ice mount. I really loved that, unfortunately I missed it :(
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaeelliam wrote: »
    I love exclusive content , but i think we should be able to trade our Costumes , Mounts and Pets , my girlfriend bought the game last week and she's in love with Frost Mare, i wish i could pass it for her

Yeah, that would be awesome. And I don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice if we could gift other players too.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3000 crowns? ill stick to the tiger one i have
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    3000 crowns for a cold horse is way too expensive, I agreed, and was the only time-limited mount I did not purchase. Wasn't even all that great if I could buy entire games for that amount of money.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • shiva7663
    shiva7663
    ✭✭✭
    Clouded Leopard needs a thicker tail.
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    99Mile wrote: »
    I really want a pet monkey to be added.

In time. It was recently datamined in the update 2.1 on the PTS, so it will likely come in the next few months.

There was already a pet monkey. I have one :)

It was for those who subscribed when the game came out (or did BETA, can't remember for sure)
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    99Mile wrote: »
    I really want a pet monkey to be added.

In time. It was recently datamined in the update 2.1 on the PTS, so it will likely come in the next few months.

There was already a pet monkey. I have one :)

It was for those who subscribed when the game came out (or did BETA, can't remember for sure)

Beta but I think there was a limited time monkey pet that came out in the Crown Store as well.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭
    Crown store price's are all over the place. It really need's to be sorted out and soon.I mean, people are going to look at the 2500 crown price tag for a horse skin (or 3000 crown price tag in some cases) and then see they can get a DLC pack for the same price? It's either 25$ for DLC or $25 for a horse? They really do not warrant being the same price, even for limited edition 'content'.

Here's a quick breakdown of a small sampling from the Crown Store:
    • Guar mount 1300C=$15
    • Nightmare Courser 2500C=$25
    • Senche-Lioness 1800C=$25
    • Palomino,White Mane and Piebald horses 900C/e=$15
    • All pets 400C-700C/e=$8
    • Armored Knights, Ashalnder,Stealthy Rogues, Tribal Shamans, and Woodland Scouts 700Ce/=$8
    • Ordinator Armor and Draugr polymorph 1000C/e=$15
    • Wedding dress and Court Jester 7--C/e=$8
    • Dwemer, Imperial,Rare, Soon-be-Glass motifs 5000c/e=$40

There's no real reason for why the Ordinator Armor is 300C more than the other costume trio's? It's not a limited edition pack and doesn't provide any model changes as the Draugr Polymorph does. It's just a normal costume pack. There's no rhyme or reason as to this variant in pricing.

The size variations could be considered for the price range for the pet's but the Bravil retriever (and all dogs) is no smaller than the scamp or banekin but there's still a 300C price difference when the pet's all behave exactly the same and none offer more or less than the other's.

The price for the Dwemer, Imperial, 'Rare pack', and future release motifs is a whopping $40???? That's not to say they don't warrant a higher price tag than the basic motifs but the Alliance trio packs go for 500C ($8 lowest price based on available crown amounts for purchase). Going from $8 to $40 is a huge jump.

One way to help could be to offer purchase of Crown Store item's directly from the store page. Instead of showing a few pictures of available items on one page and then having the purchase of crown's on some other page, actually have the ability to buy just that item or multiple items added to a Crown Store 'shopping cart'. So if someone want's 2 pets and a costume pack they're able to directly buy just those items from the ESO website itself instead of buying crown's they have to go get in game and then go to the virtual market and buy something all over again.

There really need's to be some kind of streamlined approach to the Crown Store.
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    So much for that late August additions to the store. Might have told us we wouldn't get these new items like the nedic stuff till IC launches. Seriously. Why make us wait this long?
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »
    So much for that late August additions to the store. Might have told us we wouldn't get these new items like the nedic stuff till IC launches. Seriously. Why make us wait this long?

Because making us wait is what they are there for. It's what drives a MMO to keep players subbed longer, or keep overlap so they are still subbed once something is released.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, all! The latest round of Crown Store costumes has arrived! The Nedic Armor Pack, Noble Dress, Noble Suit, and Wedding Suit are now available in the Crown Store on all platforms. If you pick up one of these fashionable new costumes for yourself, show us your new look!
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even in the hustle and bustle of Mournhold, you still have to find time to look great.

dSdYRrP.jpg
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    I love the new costumes, Zenimax!

BUT you really need to make the DYEABLE or otherwise customizable in some other way, please (by which I don't mean "sell us reskins of the same costume in different colours at the same price"). These costumes are great for roleplay, but can you imagine going to a fancy dinner party where every rich merchant and noble woman wears exactly the same clothes? That's definitely a no-no in high society.

From the Imperial City patch, mounts will be customizable to an extent by allowing us to show or hide the saddle bags, armor and saddle harnesses. Could you do something similar for costumes as well, maybe?

Thank you Zenimax, I look forward to the improvements!
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1440698276_Screenshot_20150827_195107.png

Finally a formal suit for a formal man!

Thank you Zenimax, this fits my beloved Night Dreadheart perfectly! (Though he ain't going to battle in it, its strictly for events that requires a formal approach!)
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Crown Store Showcase: August 7th, 2015."

Check out all of this months new offerings, including the Nedic Warrior Pack and a limited-time only Clouded Senche-Leopard! See what else we have in-store in our latest issue.

nsz0xstd00e2.jpg

Can we get this offer again i want to buy Leopard and that offer was in summer and i was on holidays for 3 weeks ? how is that ok ? sell for 1 month or 1 day or just dont sell...