Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't trigger any Mages Guilds Quest after completeing Fighters Guild.

iPlayStation
So I have been doing the Fighters Guild quests and I finished them,every time I would trigger a quest The girl from the fighters guild comes to get me (I think her name is Bera Moorsmith or something) so I can do the quest. But every I havent triggered any Mages Guild quests since the quest "Simply Misplaced". I finished the Fighters Guild quests and havent finished the Mages guild amd I havent triggered any quests since the end of "Simply Misplaced". Any help?
iPlayStation
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Guild quests require you to rank up in the Guild before they are available. So to get the third Mages Guild quest, you need to have Mages Guild Rank 3. Mages Guild ranks are increased by finding the purple-glowing Lorebooks.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • iPlayStation
    Yes, I figured that out,I thought the Mages Guild were the same as Main Quests and Fighters Guild,unlocking each quests every 5 levels or so.
    iPlayStation