Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PC motif imperial PS4 EU

Worgath
Worgath
How much do a Racial Motif 10 Imperial sell for?

Thank you in advance
  • Championofold
    On ps4 around 90-110k
  • Worgath
    Worgath
    On ps4 around 90-110k

Thank you! I was lucky enough to loot one some days ago and started looking into how rare they are as I haven't seen one for sale, allthough hadn't been actively been looking before looting it :) After reading up on forums I came to the conclusion they are very rare world drops, but prices seems to vary a lot depending whom is asked.

I myself have just started playing (only a month into the game), been trying different classes to get feel for things. My highest character is only lvl 30. I like to craft things for myself though and try to keep my crafting on par with my highest character.

I am trying to find out the price so I can decide if I should use it myself or sell it, could buy some bankspace with that money, only have 110 slots at the moment, could do with 30 slots more :)

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're worried about being able to craft in that style, you should learn the motif, rather than sell it. But if you don't care about crafting the Imperial style, then I'd say sell now, while prices are relatively high. On PC, the Imperial motif had settled around 50k before I transferred to console.

Also, if you purchased the Imperial edition, then you can convert most gear to the Imperial style, although it then becomes bound to your account. You can also create an Imperial character as an alt crafter who already knows that racial style.

EDIT: Just so you know, I have been playing since early access on PC, and farmed heavily prior to the Justice System. In all that time, I did not find my own copy of this motif until a day or two after I transferred to console. So they are rare and your chances of finding another one are slim.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 10, 2015 5:48PM
  • Worgath
    Worgath
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    If you're worried about being able to craft in that style, you should learn the motif, rather than sell it. But if you don't care about crafting the Imperial style, then I'd say sell now, while prices are relatively high. On PC, the Imperial motif had settled around 50k before I transferred to console.

Also, if you purchased the Imperial edition, then you can convert most gear to the Imperial style, although it then becomes bound to your account. You can also create an Imperial character as an alt crafter who already knows that racial style.

EDIT: Just so you know, I have been playing since early access on PC, and farmed heavily prior to the Justice System. In all that time, I did not find my own copy of this motif until a day or two after I transferred to console. So they are rare and your chances of finding another one are slim.

Thank you very much for your advice, much appreciated!
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    On ps4 around 90-110k

Wow i've seen these sell for WAY more on PS4, like crackhead prices. 400,000g to start.
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP