Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question about Jewelry Sets

Lordklinger
Do two of the same rings count towards set bonuses or do you have to have the separate rings? For example, do I need Pendant of the shadow walker, ring of the shadow walker, and band of the shadow walker to receive the 3 item bonus, or can I use the Pendant and 2 of the rings of the shadow walker? The reason I ask is because the band of the shadow walker has max health instead of stamina. Thanks for the help.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do two of the same rings count towards set bonuses or do you have to have the separate rings? For example, do I need Pendant of the shadow walker, ring of the shadow walker, and band of the shadow walker to receive the 3 item bonus, or can I use the Pendant and 2 of the rings of the shadow walker? The reason I ask is because the band of the shadow walker has max health instead of stamina. Thanks for the help.

You can use 2 bands, 2 rings or even 1 of each; it doesn't matter. As long as they are part of the Shadow Walker set, that's what counts. As far as health/stamina goes, you can always change your attributes to reflect your target health and stamina so it really doesn't matter unless you don't plan on putting any points into Health which wouldn't be wise at all if you plan to do Trials, Dungeons, PVP, etc..
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on September 13, 2015 9:41PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, don't forget you can swap out the Enchantments on Set items.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lordklinger

You can use 2 bands, 2 rings or even 1 of each; it doesn't matter. As long as they are part of the Shadow Walker set, that's what counts. As far as health/stamina goes, you can always change your attributes to reflect your target health and stamina so it really doesn't matter unless you don't plan on putting any points into Health which wouldn't be wise at all if you plan to do Trials, Dungeons, PVP, etc..

I currently have all Attribute points into Stamina and have not had health problems so far. Currently my health is almost at 20k, with food. Do I really need to put attribute points into health? Also, Thank you very much for you response. I assumed it would count, but I didn't want to equip a bind on equip item to find out that It didn't work.
  • Lordklinger
    Nestor wrote: »
    Also, don't forget you can swap out the Enchantments on Set items.

Yep, I will be enchanting it with a Gold stamina cost reduction. I randomly figured out I could re-enchant, which changed my life.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently my health is almost at 20k, with food. Do I really need to put attribute points into health?

I don't think one of my alts has Heath at 20K, with or without Food. However, outside of Trials or PvP where you can get hit with 20K in one shot, you don't need to be that high. Well, some of the Group Vet dungeons have some bosses that can really smack you around, but you can usually get around that if you study the mechanics.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"