Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PS4 player looking for people to group with

MrNevermore
MrNevermore
✭✭✭
I'm on pretty much all the time at the mo and I run dungeons as much as I can with a little PvP here and there

I'm level 32 with my Templar currently but I'm levelling quickly. I heal so if anyone wants to join up for dungeons or if anyone wants to add me for more strength to their end game progress when I've hit that point, my PSN name is MrNevermore. Feel free to add me, it'd be great fun to have people to consistantly party with!
  • Jw1993FC
    Jw1993FC
    Soul Shriven
    add me, looking for people to group with, goonerfc93 is my psn
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    Hi friend me if you want DK DPS - I'm way behind on normal dungeons (and vet dungeons and pledges actually) don't care about missing out on XP and drops, just want the achievements. Besides which everyone needs more healer buddies!
  • NinjaMyk
    NinjaMyk
    ✭✭✭
    Add me I'm always running dungeons but constantly hunting for a healer. Psn is NinjaMyk
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is looking for players aswell, we run content daily and never miss pledges
    Most of us are v14 some of us are lower level, feel free to join us on FB "evolution X gaming" (daggerfall)
    Edited by symonator on September 14, 2015 12:02PM

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.