The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ezareth - Rise of the Perma-Dodger 1.6 Stamblade 1vX PvP

• Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Willow's Path is an under rated set. It used to be outstanding in non-Vet, but I don't know what it's like now because I haven't stepped foot in non-Vet since the patch.

I'm going to see if I can come up with a Powerful Assault based build for my DK. I figure agility jewelry & crafted weapons.
    I'm aiming for a 5H/2M, x5 willow path and then Night's Silence until I can get agility jewelry. I really wish they'd replace the spell crit with max stamina though @.@ I ran with a really good stam NB who used Seducers, so it's just a matter of seeing if there's something worth spending the extra magicka on.

"Here's a perfect set for a hybrid or regen build for any playstyle...LOLZ *makes it better for magicka builds than stamina*"

*grumble*

I just need to find a magicka dump ability for the DK
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your NB has the same hair as Snu! Solid choice :smiley:

Some really great gameplay in this video, your regen must've be insane.I'm curious to see what you've come up with post-patch. I particularly liked the part where the guy gets invisi-res'ed. He stands up all:

"hey guys how's it goi-"
    *thud*
    x___x

I lol'ed.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Willow's Path is an under rated set. It used to be outstanding in non-Vet, but I don't know what it's like now because I haven't stepped foot in non-Vet since the patch.

I'm going to see if I can come up with a Powerful Assault based build for my DK. I figure agility jewelry & crafted weapons.

Most of the gearing and most powerful combos have been homogenized and the bonuses are all pretty interchangeable. There is no "ultra" set or combo in PvP that I can see at this point like my beloved Seducer/Archmage combo )=
    Tonturri wrote: »

I'm aiming for a 5H/2M, x5 willow path and then Night's Silence until I can get agility jewelry. I really wish they'd replace the spell crit with max stamina though @.@ I ran with a really good stam NB who used Seducers, so it's just a matter of seeing if there's something worth spending the extra magicka on.

"Here's a perfect set for a hybrid or regen build for any playstyle...LOLZ *makes it better for magicka builds than stamina*"

*grumble*

I just need to find a magicka dump ability for the DK

Can't help you with DK advice but I can't see using Seducer on a stamina build as it just doesn't synergize well with anything I can think of. That said, to prove my point that you can do really well in almost any kind of gear, I accidentally spent the entirety of the night pvping in Vet 14 Cyrodiil's ward set with all health enchant because I was trying to race to the sewers to help Cinn with a gank squad and forgot to take it off. We had several 2vXs that we won throughout the night and I never noticed sadly until I logged off and saw my character portrait in the load screen.

You can now swap Weapon damage enchants for Regen enchants so you can use Endurance instead of Agility etc. If something has a health bonus instead of stamina just shift attribute points around. No one should be maxing their stamina or magicka with nothing into health at this point so that is easily done.
    Your NB has the same hair as Snu! Solid choice :smiley:

Some really great gameplay in this video, your regen must've be insane.I'm curious to see what you've come up with post-patch. I particularly liked the part where the guy gets invisi-res'ed. He stands up all:

"hey guys how's it goi-"
    *thud*
    x___x

I lol'ed.

@hammayolettuce Snu must have good taste ( =

My regen *now* is insane. In that video is was pretty high too.

Post patch I'm running a very similar build and having great success so far. The biggest differences are I swapped out Defensive Posture for Absorb Magick since the heal is crap now, everyone meteors the hell out of you, and I have vigor for heals (Which I swapped out Relentless Focus for). I also swapped out Rally for Forward Momentum to deal with the increasing number of people exploiting how broken snares are right now.

Deep Slash for Aoe Maim + Snare, then Wrecking Blow spam to victory. Fear bomb as soon as people can be CC'ed and selective blocking and dodge roll instead of premptive ones.

I should have my first 2.0 Video coming at some point in the near future ( =

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth!!!! Welcome to the dark side of WB spam.... nice vid.

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

I'd like to see the WB spam if you two run into each other.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

It would look something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDSDPZN8zk
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But I'm still whipping!
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

Ezareth wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

It would look something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDSDPZN8zk

Haha perfect summary Ez. And Cinn i betting there would be more golf swings than the PGA tour could even imagine

DK SCRUB OUT