Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stormcloak Armor

SilverFang47x
SilverFang47x
Soul Shriven
My apologies if this has been discussed previously, but I really believe that the Stormcloak Armor from Elder Scrolls V should be an option in the crown store. Both variants of soldier armor as well as the Stormcloak Officer Armor. The officers armor is what I truly want. Here are some examples:

5KYC1Jy.jpg
Kuz3eUy.jpg
4JhrXG1.jpg
RGTXjry.jpg
Edited by SilverFang47x on September 14, 2015 3:10AM
All hail the Stormcloaks! The true sons and daughters of Skyrim!!

PS4 - North America - Ebonheart Pact - Nord - Dragon Knight - SilverFang47x
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering some of the appearance/cosmetics we have in game already I believe there is no problem with it 'not fitting in' with the era.

I agree with you. In fact I would further this by saying there is a niche (likely significantly more than that) of players that would love to see all sorts of various armour cosmetics available that are in the previous elder scrolls series'. For me personally I would love to see the Oblivion Ebony Armour style revisited and available in the store.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    My apologies if this has been discussed previously, but I really believe that the Stormcloak Armor from Elder Scrolls V should be an option in the crown store. Both variants of soldier armor as well as the Stormcloak Officer Armor. The officers armor is what I truly want. Does anyone else agree? I understand that the armor does not fit in with the era, but it would ensure that some of the beauty and lore of other Elder Scrolls titles never fade into Oblivion.

Cetainly not Stormcloak armour as there won't be any Stormcloaks around for a long time.

Something that looks like Stormcloak armour sure. After all Stormcloak armour was the same armour Windhelm city guards wore (and every other city they wore the same armour but with a different colour scheme). Stormcloak officer gear was more unique but could be called Bear armour.

Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    i agree, and i also believe medieval knights should have had t-shirts and vikings should have had ipads