Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I cannot continue with Cadwells Silver!!!!

Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I'm at the point in the cadwells silver where I just finished and got the achievement for the mission titled "The better of two evils", I took Majorns side and killed his son. As I mentioned before I finished the quest, but he doest give me the dialog to continue on to the next mission! Whenever I speak to him he only gives one of two dialogs, he offers me the spell he gave me already durring the quest or he thanks me for the service I've done for him. But that's it. So then I looked up online where the next quest would start. I went to Ternion cave and spoke to everyone but still no luck! I contacted Zen but it's just been a run around no real help yet... (yes I've tried turning it on and off many times, it's been days so far.) Does anyone any advise or maybe I'm missing something obvious, I'd rather look like an idiot for missing something obvious than just staying stuck at this point in the main story, I just wanna get to Cadwells gold. Please if anyone's reading this any help would be appreciated, from players and moderator alike.

THANKS!
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you did them in a different order?
    I mean, did you look in your journal and see if all the missions are ticked for that silver almanac? There is probably an npc standing somewhere that you've missed.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Well I always follow along the quests with a Web guide, so I don't think so, I usually do them in the right order. I'll try to go over all of the past areas again and check... all those areas in the almanac are checked already though, that's why I'm reluctant to believe going back will help me.
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    well if they are all ticked, just try going to harborage, cadwell might let u continue, however, i am not sure.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Naw I have all the quests completed up to where Im stuck. I went home and checked everywhere there could possibly be the quest giver but, there's no NPC anywhere allowing me to continue the store there in eastmarch. Although I can do some of the missions in the next zone. But unless ZOS does something for me I'm stuck, since the cadwell silver quest won't allow me to go to gold unless every single quest is completed. I haven't had any progress with the ticket system so far. I wish there was a way to get an actual ZOS Moderator to do something directly in the game... idk It just sucks
  • Rivan12
    Rivan12
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes a quest doesn't automatically lead you to the next phase in silver/gold.

Just open your journal 'J' refer to your Cadwell's Almanac tab and look to see what in silver almanac isn't check marked. Go to that place/icon on your map, and you should find a quest giver waiting nearby. Has always worked for me.
    "Pssst, I know who you are... Hail Sithis"
  • Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Naw ive tried that, and this is literally the only thing holding me back...

Screenshot_20150911_221957_zpsvh4teygl.png

Screenshot_20150911_221901_zpsjjg600gg.png
  • Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No quest... :(:s

Screenshot_20150911_222757_zps0gh2cklu.png
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The monks don't give you that quest.

It's been a while since i last went through that quest line but i believe you get that quest in the camp nearby.
    :smile:
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm at that quest on my second playthrough right now. The initial quest comes from the keep in Fort Amol, I believe.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've been back at the fort looking around as well, but nothing.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest at Mistwatch has a double prerequisite. One of them is Wittestadr, and the other one is a seemingly-unrelated quest at Darkwater Crossing called Our Poor Town. The problem with the online guides is that Our Poor Town is not technically attached to Cadwell's Almanac, but is still required for an Almanac quest. You should have got a quest from Fort Amol called Lifeline which ties Wittestadr, Darkwater, and Mistwatch together.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Mr.dilnessub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    The quest at Mistwatch has a double prerequisite. One of them is Wittestadr, and the other one is a seemingly-unrelated quest at Darkwater Crossing called Our Poor Town. The problem with the online guides is that Our Poor Town is not technically attached to Cadwell's Almanac, but is still required for an Almanac quest. You should have got a quest from Fort Amol called Lifeline which ties Wittestadr, Darkwater, and Mistwatch together.

Yea i know... My whole instance is messed up, Stormy-Eyes isnt in that town either. I cant get the darkwater quest going either... wtf