The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

group finder broken

orlan
orlan
Not able to find any full groups for undaunted pledge tonight, keep on getting groups of 3 not full groups, please get it fixed, tried about 6 groups, all with 3 members in them.
  • usrevenge
    usrevenge
    ✭✭✭
    yea it sucks, i gave up on group finder long ago.
  • Flyersfan314
    Flyersfan314
    ✭✭✭
    When will this be fixed. In an MMORPG this is unacceptable.
  • Dustile
    Dustile
    ✭✭✭
    If only they had decided to add some new ground breaking feature. Say, i don't know... a chat box? What a concept!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I think should happen in Group Finder...

1) You should be able to request a language requirement. You should be able to request other participants have mics.
    2) The ability to ask to be grouped with certain types (like being able to omit a healer/tank/dps from your group). Some dungeons don't really need a tank.
    3) Being able to request group number (so if you want a 3, then you can ask that... but if you want a 4 and nothing less will do, then that should be an option).
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    Another thing is it should ask u if u want to teleport to the dungeon it picked cause that also seems to be a problem is if no1 has mic most groups fall apart cause no1 picks a dungeon
  • DelbertStinkfester
    I don't think I've ever found a full group with group finder....It makes me sad
  • therobster104_ESO
    Yeah I haven't found a single group. I had the best luck going outside of the dungeon I wanted to run and finding a group that way. I've on run one dungeon and that was without the group finder lol.
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need an LFG text channel, like every other mmorpg ever made
  • RudestBuddhist
    I've had the Group Finder match me with one person.. once. Every other time, it will run for hours and I'm always set to 'Queued'. Even on the Undaunted Pledges, which I know people want to play.

Either it's glitched, or no one at all uses it.
  • DiabloHell
    I've had the Group Finder match me with one person.. once. Every other time, it will run for hours and I'm always set to 'Queued'. Even on the Undaunted Pledges, which I know people want to play.

Either it's glitched, or no one at all uses it.

I think its glitched and no one uses it at all because it never worked for them. That's why I don't use it.
  • Blood_Oracle
    Bummer. I really hope ZOS irons out the Group Finder.