Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City Intro District Quest Line Bugged?

Talcyndl
Talcyndl
✭✭✭✭✭
I've completed the intro (scout, etc.) line on one character. I did the quests in each District then got a quest to retrieve something (or talk to someone) in the sewers. Did that then got the final group instance quest. After completing that I am now able to get the daily quests for each district.

BUT, on another character I'm stuck. I think I've completed most of the district quests. But I may have abandoned one at one point. I've zoned into each area via the base ladder. No quest icons appear in any of the districts and Drake of Blades has nothing to say to me in the base.

Any suggestions?
Tal'gro Bol
PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • lovemetendril
    lovemetendril
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue. I have all of them done except arena, and I quit the arena quest (I thought it was bugged, could never finish it). Now I can't get it again from the quest board thingy. It has been several days for me.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lovemetendril If you've done the quest in the Arena District (The Watcher in the Walls), then Scouting the Arena District will no longer be available from the board.

@Talcyndl You should be able to tell which quests you haven't done by looking at the District icons on the map. Districts where you've done the main quest will be white, while those where you haven't will be black.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • lovemetendril
    lovemetendril
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @lovemetendril If you've done the quest in the Arena District (The Watcher in the Walls), then Scouting the Arena District will no longer be available from the board.

@Talcyndl You should be able to tell which quests you haven't done by looking at the District icons on the map. Districts where you've done the main quest will be white, while those where you haven't will be black.

I never finished the arena quest. I had it, but dropped it. I can't pick it up again from the board.
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My issue resolved with the patch. I checked my map to see which district wasn't highlighted as finished. You then need to just zone up to that district from the base ladder and a questgiver will be there.

Have fun.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never finished the arena quest. I had it, but dropped it. I can't pick it up again from the board.

@lovemetendril Which Arena quest did you drop? Watcher in the Walls starts from the Arena District itself (there's a Bloody Scroll at the rally point); it's only the Scouting quest that starts from the board. If you ever started Watcher in the Walls at all, then the quest from the board is likely no longer available.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • lovemetendril
    lovemetendril
    Soul Shriven

@lovemetendril Which Arena quest did you drop? Watcher in the Walls starts from the Arena District itself (there's a Bloody Scroll at the rally point); it's only the Scouting quest that starts from the board. If you ever started Watcher in the Walls at all, then the quest from the board is likely no longer available.

Interesting. I didn't think about going back to the arena, I assumed it would be at the board. I'll check tonight.

Thanks.