Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

nightmothers embrace 'gloves'

iam-spud
iam-spud
Hi, can anyone tell/help me.
I cannot find these gloves, last piece for the full set. is there an area where ill find them? or is it just pot luck.
I am level 35, PS4 EU.
PSN: I-AM-SPUD-83
Edited by iam-spud on September 10, 2015 12:05PM

Best Answer

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotta love RNG. Just make sure that you are farming enemies between level 23-30.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to farm Guild Kiosks for Dropped Set pieces if I am trying to complete a set. At least if I want the set completed before I out level it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I tend to farm Guild Kiosks for Dropped Set pieces if I am trying to complete a set. At least if I want the set completed before I out level it.

Are you able to go to an area that you have out-leveled to farm a particular piece, and if so, does that piece level to your current level?
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »

Are you able to go to an area that you have out-leveled to farm a particular piece, and if so, does that piece level to your current level?

No, once you have out-leveled an area (by 5 of more levels), the mobs there stop dropping loot. You will still get loot from completing a quest you may have skipped or by opening a treasure chest, but these do not scale to your level. The gear you get from stealing items does scale to your level, but I don't think you can get set items from stealing (at least I never have).

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »

If your asking if I can farm a kiosk in a zone I am overleveled for, then yes. lol
    I know that was probably not what you were asking, but I could not resist....

As above, 6 levels over the mobs, you get no loot, other than leathers from animals. Note, this does not apply to VR Ranks, at those levels you can get loot from L45 and above mobs even if you are VR16.

One thing about farming guild kiosks, start in the zones where the items should drop as that is where you tend to find the items with established guilds that get the same trader every week. Of course about 2/3's of the traders flip each week, so you never know where your going to find that L23 item.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    No, once you have out-leveled an area (by 5 of more levels), the mobs there stop dropping loot.

I see. That would explain the lack of loot drops as I go back and try to clean up missed quests.
    If your asking if I can farm a kiosk in a zone I am overleveled for, then yes. lol
    I know that was probably not what you were asking, but I could not resist....

Haha. Definitely not what I was asking. I know the answer to that. I've worn a path in Vulkhel Guard for the buildings that I hit for looting containers. Gotta get those Motifs somehow.