Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Blight Is Recruiting (PS4 NA All Factions Welcomed, Mostly DC right now) CLOSED

Vixen_Wild
Vixen_Wild
✭✭
We’re a laid back group looking to expand. We do everything when it comes to ESO. We have crafters for all your needs. Need help getting your hands on a recipe, MOTIF or crafting items? Just ask any of us or check out the Guild Bank. We like to help our guild members anyway we can. We do have a werewolf in the guild that is willing to give bites to other guild members that are interested. Hopefully we get a vampire in the guild soon that is willing to help out in a similar fashion. We don't require anyone to be a vampire or werewolf to join the guild. We currently have 5 Vets, I was able to restrain myself long enough to keep my hands(well mostly anyway) out of all the different containers in game. Lol

The only real requirements for now is that you are 16+ years old and can conduct yourself appropriately. There is an exception to this rule. You can join if someone who is already in the guild sponsors you and willing to be responsible for your actions.

If you’re looking for a Guild to grow with that’s into PVE, PVP, Dungeons or Trails and future content. Come check us out. I'm usually online most days. Post your questions here and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Acting Recruitment Officer
Vixen

Edited by Vixen_Wild on June 29, 2016 4:09PM
PS NA characters in all factions
PC NA characters in all factions
Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Still looking for people to join. Feel free to drop on by and visit us in game if you like.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for new players to join us. You don't need to be experienced in playing the game to join. We except all experience levels. You don't need to have a high level character either. You can play at your own pace. Have questions about the game. Ask us, we are here to help anyway we can. See you in game.

I'm an altoholic!
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Still excepting new players. We may only be a small guild right now but we hope it doesn't stay that way for long.

I'm an altoholic!