Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for Ebonheart-pact- pve-pvp end game guild

Achmare
Achmare
Looking to fill one of my guild slots, with an end game guild. Preferably with mature players aged 25+ and active on vc varying from vet rank 10-14.
I am a vet 10 Sorcerer.

Psn Achmare

(Officer in Grownups-gaming Eu 94+ members)

grownupsgaming.net
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    We have a vet 12+ policy and we only take exceptional players.

You can try-out on one of our casual raids when you hit VR12.

But just to give you a heads up, we are pretty competitive score wise.
    PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    Thank you for the message, I will keep you in mind.

Kindest Regards

Achmare. :-)
  • Achmare
    Achmare
    For the Guilds that sent me a psn, I cannot reply to all of you. So I will write on here about me as a player.
    I have played mmos since ultima online 1990. And have gained a fair bit of experience, Lotro I was in the top raiding guild Darkest Hour. GW1/GW2 I was in the no1 pvp guild UNITY. I aim to stay with ESO until the ps4 Ever quest online releases in 2019. I am now vet 11 nearly vet 12, should hit that by tonight. The build I will be aiming for is Sypher's Max magica build with over 3200 spell damage. The build consists off
    :

4x Martial (4 Body)

2x Worm Cult (2 Body)

2x Cyrodiil Light Rings

2x Adriotness (Neck+Body)

2x Torugs Pact (swords)

1x Master's Restoration Staff

I have most of the above including the rings, just waiting to hit 14 lol.

So I hope this has answered any questions about me.

And I look forward to your follow up psn messages, before I decide which guild is best for me.

A must is a guild that is staying for the long run.

Please reply via psn, as I am not always checking forum thanks :-)

Edited by Achmare on September 10, 2015 9:11AM
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    Can i ask wich trials you finished? If you have done any so far?

And gear is only 40% of the whole picture. We have seen many players in top gear and they didn't understood their class and role.

And our policy in our guild is that we aren't gonna chase players so thats why i haven't sent you a psn message, if you think that you got what it takes to raid with our guild then contact me and we can see if you can handle our pace.
    Edited by Dylanlucas on September 10, 2015 10:33AM

• Achmare
    Achmare
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I am not looking for an elite guild. To many family commitments and work, I am more looking for a casual guild with high level players to run with and have a blast. I am not really into gaining first place ect too old for that now hehe. So I probably wouldn't be able to handle your pace maybe 10 years ago lol :P atm the highest I have gained is 2nd place on Asura's star but that is in pvp and when the game first launched apparently its got mad there now! As for skill I'm not one to boast, I do well on good days and get absolutely stomped on when I have bad days. As a player I like winning and I like loosing as you always learn from both. Winning gives you the feeling that your improving, and loosing gives you the opportunity to improve. that's my motto anyway lol.

Again thank you for taking the time to reply.
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    Achmare wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I am not looking for an elite guild. To many family commitments and work, I am more looking for a casual guild with high level players to run with and have a blast. I am not really into gaining first place ect too old for that now hehe. So I probably wouldn't be able to handle your pace maybe 10 years ago lol :P atm the highest I have gained is 2nd place on Asura's star but that is in pvp and when the game first launched apparently its got mad there now! As for skill I'm not one to boast, I do well on good days and get absolutely stomped on when I have bad days. As a player I like winning and I like loosing as you always learn from both. Winning gives you the feeling that your improving, and loosing gives you the opportunity to improve. that's my motto anyway lol.

Again thank you for taking the time to reply.

To be the best doesn't have anything to do with age or real life commitments. A competitive trial run takes 12 minutes in HR and AA, in Sanctum it takes about 30 minutes, a VDSA takes about 1 hour.

And the age, i dont know how old you are but most players in our guild are around the 30's.

Im 36 and i have a child and im married and i have a fulltime job........and i have a 10029 score VDSA, 57k Hel Ra, 30k AA and 10.8k Sactum.

Good luck looking for a suitable guild

Edited by Dylanlucas on September 10, 2015 1:53PM

• Achmare
    Achmare
    Thank you very much, and that's good to know I was wondering how long the trials take. haha I don't get that much time with a bossy wife :P

See you in game in the new imperial city
    hopefully we run across one another and spare a rez ---- hehe being suicidal in pvp sometimes not always a good idea lol.