Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

supernatural resistance not working

lemonte
lemonte
Is anybody else having an issue with supernatural resistance. It doesn't seem to be working at all. All stats are exactly the same in all stages of vampirism and it doesn't show up on my character sheet at all. Is there a way to fix this.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you slotting skills? I thought to get some buffs you now need a skill slotted from your supernatual race.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    Yea I got mist form in my bar
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume you mean Unnatural Resistance?

How are you testing this? You'd have to note the stats in one or more stages without the passive and check them again in the same stages with the passive. Only then will you see the difference.

It's not a significant increase, either way, tbh. If you're Vamp, you can pretty well assume your HR is zero, for all intents and purposes.

The buff/debuff doesn't show on your character sheet, to my knowledge, same as Supernatural Recovery does not - it simply affects the stats directly.
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on September 10, 2015 11:51AM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    I checked all stages but they are all the same as before neg, 25%,50%, and 75%
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buff/debuff doesn't show on your character sheet, to my knowledge, same as Supernatural Recovery does not - it simply affects the stats directly.

Supernatural Recovery used to show in your active buff list, and even with devouring swarm slotted it made no difference to my regen.
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    Supernatural recovery is listed on my character sheet. All other passive's are working fine.
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    OK I found a thread that said it effects your stats but the menu that displays what vamp stage your in doesn't update. It's a pretty significant bump too first 2 stages take no hit then 25% in stage 3 and 50% in stage 4. Thanks for the feed back