Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

where to go after Auridon?

tbwmusicb16_ESO
Hi there, I'm level 15 on starter island with no main quest option anymore, where can I go next? Are there any higher level quests on starter island?

Thanks
  • tbwmusicb16_ESO
    Or, how can I leave Auridon?
  • Cepeza
    Cepeza
    ✭✭✭
    Go to Grahtwood.

You can check if you've done all quests in a particular area in your journal.
  • Cepeza
    Cepeza
    ✭✭✭
    Or, how can I leave Auridon?

You will need to take a ship from main city to Grahtwood.
  • tbwmusicb16_ESO
    Cheers. It's not so much that I want to do every last little quest in an area, because some are mindnumbingly boring, and yield little reward. When will main quest start appearing again ?
  • Cepeza
    Cepeza
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers. It's not so much that I want to do every last little quest in an area, because some are mindnumbingly boring, and yield little reward. When will main quest start appearing again ?

Actually the main quest makes you automatically take a ship from Auridon to Grahtwood to visit the queen and the guild heads (mage/fighters).
  • tbwmusicb16_ESO
    Yeah I want the main quest to come back but there are no main quest objectives for me anymore
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    Cepeza wrote: »

Actually the main quest makes you automatically take a ship from Auridon to Grahtwood to visit the queen and the guild heads (mage/fighters).
    Can you still take that ship to the mainland without doing the main quest? I have reasons for not wanting to touch the main quest for a while.
    Edited by Sue_D_Nim on April 9, 2014 3:16PM
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should have two options: either a boat on the docks in Sky or a captain in VG. If you reach level 15 and have completed the fighters or mages guild lines they'll let you go to the next area. Or you will get a prompt if you finish the main theme series for Auridon in Firsthold (not the main quest line). The main quest line also has a third entry that opens up at 15. FYI Grahtwood can be much more challenging than Auridon at low levels.
  • QB941
    QB941
    Ohioastro wrote: »
    You should have two options: either a boat on the docks in Sky or a captain in VG. If you reach level 15 and have completed the fighters or mages guild lines they'll let you go to the next area. Or you will get a prompt if you finish the main theme series for Auridon in Firsthold (not the main quest line). The main quest line also has a third entry that opens up at 15. FYI Grahtwood can be much more challenging than Auridon at low levels.

Good info! I'm 80% done with all the quests in Auridon and have yet to continue with the Main Quest so at least I have Grahtwood to look forward to.

If I chose the Aldmeri Dominion and finish that, can I go to the other territories (such as Glenumbra) with my present character? Of is it Cyrodiil next?
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: Do more content have less grind (or none) later.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion