The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox Na Ebonheart Haderus Please Read::fixes for big mistakes you make on HADERUS

Tacticalki773r
I see mistakes that are made on multiple servers, as well as making the same mistakes over and over again hours on end. Let me help you with your troubles.

1) Seagulls
The people that sit in a keep repeating the words "who needs a group." If you got a group of 10+ your good, do the following inside a keep once you die(group leader) Start button+ social+voice chat+ RB then invite everyone who shows up there. Some will decline but it is alot more effective then holding you and your group up for 30 mins looking for a couple more people.
2) Offence seige
Stone trebs do the most against walls, you can actually put down 2 or 3 stone trebs and hit them one after another, once you get done hitting the final one the first one will be ready to fire!!!! (Easy way to flag a keep with 2-3 people). Also you can hit the inner postern wall if you put a stone treb right on the outside of the outer wall parallel to the inner. (by the time one wall is down the other wall could be half way)
3) Defensive siege
If the keep is not flagged and the wall is barley damaged go out their and flank them, a few sneaky nightblades can burn a good amount of siege, and with a group behind them you can get them all to move away, and burn their siege . in that time you can even repair the wall!!!!!!!!!!!! If the keep becomes flagged from wall or door damage play it smart, set up some fire balestias pointed at the wall before it comes down, those red circles will slow the group of enemys from running in there all willy nilly.
4) When AD or DC is ap farming in a farm/mine/lumbermill tower
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD( i seen a group of 20 try to go in the same lumbermill for a hour and keep getting murked, and capping the flag back over and over with out even destroying the tower)
Before you cap the dam flag DESTROY THE TOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant damage a tower if its yours. If its to much of a pain, just leave them alone. They will figure out we finally wised up , because its OUR TOWER, it dont matter if they are in there or not, its ours.
5) Attacking alyssia coming from seiganus
This is a big one, it happens every day for hours on end. When you have seg do not go to the tower the AD ap farms us at. When they see us coming their eyes light up like a x-mas tree. Go to the bridge to the south come up from the south side of alyssea take farm, siege from farm.

Group leaders also coordnate with other group leaders.
I got a guild for that purpose, msg me on xb1 for a invite. GT:Tacticalki773r na xb1 server(Haderus)

This is what i see off the top of my head, i know there is more, and i will add more and maybe people can help aswell with things they see the ebonheart doing wrong.

TY
Xbox1 NA Ebonheart
UrTicketToValhalla: Vr14 Woodelf Nightblade (stanima) 1vX professional
LindsayLohands: Vr5 Highelf Nightblade (Magika) Still grinding
CaitlynJenner: Vr1 Highelf Sorc (Nightblade) My only female char
  • Nadestepper
    Really hope this helps to turn things around. Would be nice to see more EP comment on these topics.
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really hope this helps to turn things around. Would be nice to see more EP comment on these topics.

Im thinking about giving EP a huge overhaul im talking full guilds woth different branches in each campaign 24/7 we need to pick it up. I may make the 1st guild today
  • phaseadept
    phaseadept
    ✭✭✭
    These issues aren't native to Haderus, good to see people trying to make the fighting more exciting.
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all native to Haderus, I'm EP in Thornblade and have to preach all of this all the time.