Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merchants of Tamriel -Trading Guild Recruiting. Guild Trader In Evermore, Bangkorai

theoak1ey
theoak1ey
Merchants of Tamriel

Members: 120
Guild Trader: Evermore (Bangkorai)

Merchants of Tamriel is a newly formed trading guild founded by myself after losing interest in a couple of poorly run trading guilds I'm a member of.
As this is a newly formed guild we do not currently have a guild store, although once we hit the magic 50 members that will change. I have enough personal funds to be able to self support the bidding process for a guild trader until the guild store is self sustaining.

Guild Trader: As of the 24th August we hit 110 members and the guild store is officially open. We have had a guild trader for both weeks we have been open. We are located in Evermore in Bangkorai.

Donations: Donations are welcome but by no means mandatory as I plan on using my own funds for bidding on guild traders. I'd much rather all members use all 30 item listings than have to donate a certain amount of gold every week.

Members This guild is open to anyone willing to contribute to keeping the guild store as full as possible. While the guild is finding its feet anyone who is a member may invite their friends/ fellow players into the guild. There is a 3 week inactivity rule in place and you will be removed from the guild unless you let me or a fellow officer know.

Member's Notes: I feel this is a really big part of trading guilds which are usually untouched. I imagine a lot of traders are also crafters so if you would like to promote a service or looking for a particular item/materials I will happily put a member note next to your name for guild members to read.

Guild Events: Guild events are essential to keeping a guild active and I plan on running events to reward players who contribute to the guild and to help keep the economy alive. One of the events I plan on doing is a weekly prize draw (prize will usually be around 10,000 gold) for anyone who sells more than 20 items as to encourage people to stay active. I also have some ideas for to help all the crafters the guild will accumulate such as having a research day. This will happen every once every week or two where I'll encourage fellow members to list a weapon or armour piece to sell for 300/400g with a trait attached so everyone can pick up some missing research items/ make some gold. There will also be an optional weekly raffle for 1000g (proceeds will be split between prizes and funding guild traders)

Message of the Day This will be updated daily with trading tips, items that are selling well, competition winners among other things.

If this sounds like a trading guild you would like to be apart of then please leave your Gamer Tag below or message me in-game and I will add you to our guild.

Thanks,

Oakley

Gamertag: Kid 0ak1ey (0 is a number)

(this post will be updated when we have a guild store/trader)
Edited by theoak1ey on September 7, 2015 12:06PM
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    I'm pleased to announce we won our first bid and are located in Koeglin Village in Stormahaven. While I would like to make a play for one of the cities in the future this is a great start. If you would like an invite into this trading guild please drop a comment below or message me in game.

GT: Kid 0ak1ey

We have 2 raffles this week to mark our first week. All raffles help the guild grow/reward players for being active.

Raffle #1: For every 20 sales made you earn 1 ticket. 1st Prize is 10,000g
    Raffle #2: For every 1,000g donated to the guild bank you earn 1 ticket. Guaranteed 1st prize of 50,000g. All funds raised through this raffle will be split 50/50 with guild funds.
    All raffles run from now until Sunday 23rd at 18:00 BST. Winner announced Monday 24th at 09:00 BST

Also added a new rank: Prize Winner. all prize winners will be awarded this rank.
    Edited by theoak1ey on August 17, 2015 3:00PM
  • Tequila317
    Would like to give it a try, GT is Tequila317, have plenty to sell.

Thanks
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    Add me please

Admeri Sorceror (Female ofcourse)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Level 10 at mo

GT is Milktray
    ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
  • DS213
    DS213
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me, my GT is Trisomy21DS
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you've got a good set up here with great personal interest and motivation to make the guild run properly!

I'd love an invite and would gladly contribute. GT: Audio Vortex
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    Invites sent. Welcome to the guild. Happy trading.
  • Pathfinder4878
    Pathfinder4878
    Soul Shriven
    Have plenty to sell if your willing to take me:

GT Pathfinder4879

Many Thanks
  • Stubert
    Stubert
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Oakley

I'd like an invite if you're still recruiting?

Gt AC ELITE UK

Many thanks
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    will invite you both when i get in from work. Welcome to the guild
  • simo271
    simo271
    Looking to sell a daedric racial motif, would this be possible through your guild store?

Simo201188 is my gamer tag
    Edited by simo271 on August 20, 2015 10:05PM
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    Yeah your more than welcome to use our guild store to sell you items. I'll add you when I get home from work in a few hours
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    We now have a guild trader in Evermore, Bangkorai. This is in 4th Daggerfall zone main city. We are currently at 90 members if you would like an invite drop a comment below.
  • Introverted1
    I would like to join please. GT is Introverted1. Thanks.
  • ALLST6R
    ALLST6R
    Soul Shriven
    Love to join.

ALLST6R
    Be a brah and help a nooby brah out
  • Plasticcarpet
    Plasticcarpet
    Soul Shriven
    Love to join: GT: Asbestosheart. Thanks.
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    Invites will be sent later today.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please send an invite to GT:Grunnim

Thanks
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• revoemag
    revoemag
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite GT: existenz
    Thanks

• theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    Both are invited. Welcome to the guild
  • Crookert
    Crookert
    Soul Shriven
    GT = Kroekert

can you invid me

ty
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    Just added you. Sorry for the late reply. We also won our Evermore trader for this current week
  • Feamo123
    Feamo123
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite: Wasted Robby
    Thanks in advance
  • theoak1ey
    theoak1ey
    Will Invite you later today when i get on. We won our guild trader in Evermore for the third week running and are up to 120 members.
  • Fanaticlucid
    Hey

can i have an invite pls?

gamertag wolowitza
  • InFernalEntity
    InFernalEntity
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have an invite please?

GT: InFernalEntity
    XBOX GT: InFernal Entity

Zoarava the Dark Reaper - Level 50 Khajiit Stamblade
    Valyria Uviryoni - Level 50 Dunmer mDK Vampire