Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random Crash Frequency has increased!

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Something ya'll did this morning has apparently nullified the recent patch ya'll ran to reduce the crash frequency. May wish to look into this Zenimax...
Edited by UltimaJoe777 on August 29, 2015 1:43AM
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • muffit
    muffit
    Agreed.
    PS4 - EU - AD - VR14 Stamina Nightblade
  • Lukeyguy
    Lukeyguy
    I keep getting randomly DC from server.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am now crashing far too frequently... More than ever in fact! Please look into this Zenimax.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • GreeKk
    GreeKk
    Soul Shriven
    The constant game crashing is getting old. I love this game but I'm not spending anymore money until you guys fix this. I feel like I'm playing a beta still. I have crashed 12 times in 8 hours. This is unacceptable. I am no longer a ESO plus member until you guys fix this. I'm a huge fan boy of this game and have spent over 300 dollars already since release. So u can imagine the frustration I feel when I stopped paying for ESO plus. When players like me have had enough your in trouble.
  • zatohonour
    zatohonour
    ✭✭
    I was running with a zerg in cyrodil and got one of my many blue screens,anyway upon logging back the zerg had long gone but there was 9 other players standing there,obviously all having logged in too after their own crash :)

It gives me a little satisfaction knowing many others are suffering the same thing.
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Since the campaign reset it's been pretty bad. I lost count of the blue screen and Internet connection lost messages I encountered the past couple of days. Even running solo in the middle of the woods on my horse with no one around, boom blue screen. Clear out a message on the notifications tab, blue screen. Survive a hostile takeover of a keep hidden and creep up behind a guy in his own keep, blue screen.