Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to look for Dreugh King Slayer armor set?

ApexSwoledier81
I'm looking to get at least some pieces of the Dreugh King Slayer armor set, but I'm not seeming to have any luck. I read that it drops from normal enemies in a VR5 zone (the VR5 version of the armor obviously) and I've been killing every vr5 enemy I can find in Dune (my v5 zone) but haven't even seen a single piece. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something? Does it only drop in a v5 dungeon rather than just anywhere?
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The VR12 stuff drops in Sanctum. The VR5 stuff is just luck of the draw. I suggest finding a nice quiet V5 public dungeon and doing a couple hours of circles around it... it will drop eventually
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P