Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

playing through different faction storyline? will I be fighting for a different faction in cyrodil?

antman850
antman850
When I beat the game and start someone else will I be able to return to my primary home location? will I be fighting for that different faction in cyrodil? I wanna lvl asap but im curious what will happen when I make that transition
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    In Cyrodil you'll still be fighting with your regular faction against the enemy factions.
  • Glarin
    Glarin
    ✭✭✭
    When you beat the main quest you are transported to the Veteran zones, depending on what faction you are depends what faction you go to next. You will always play for the faction you chose at creation, the only way to fight for another faction in Cyrodiil is to make a new character in that faction.
    Aldmeri Dominon: Glarin |Dragonknight *** Erìnwy |Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact: Alexandrìte |Dragonknight |Former Emperor *** Oops I Negated Again |Sorcerer |Former Emperor
    Daggerfall Covenant: Eìr |Templar