Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are Boots of the Red Mountain available at VR4?

IlgaBeck
IlgaBeck
✭✭
Has anyone ever seen Boots of the Red Mountain at level VR4? They're part of the Coat of the Red Mountain set. The rest of the set seems relatively common. However, having performed a lengthy and comprhensive search, I'm beginning to think that the boots are only available at level VR12. Does that make sense or do I just have to be more patient?

Thanks for any confirmed sightings. I'm on the PC NA server btw.

Best Answer

• srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    I'm not 100% sure on the lower vet drop levels, I do however know that the vet 12 version is the highest you can get this set in, and it's one of the epic quality drops from the trials
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
    Answer ✓
  • IlgaBeck
    IlgaBeck
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I've seen the Vet level 12 boots for sale in plenty of the guild traders.

I've got the rest of the Red Mountain Vet level 4 stuff ... but not the boots. It looks like everything but the boots drop at VR4, which seems kinda weird.