Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The new IMp City runes

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
What do i use exactly to create the new weapon glyphs?
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need the exactly same things you need to create other runes.

Potency rune that determines lvl of rune.

Aspect rune that determines quality of rune (base,fine, superior, artifact, legendary)

And appropriate Essence rune that determines the effect glyph will have.

Nothing changes here.

The things that are IC exclusive are: new essence runes for prismatic enchants and new potency runes for VR15 and VR16. If you will get newest essence runes you can craft them in any LVL1-VR14 lvl without newest potency runes (but ofc you wont be able to apply them to VR15 or VR16 items).
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on August 17, 2015 10:22AM
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    once again... what r the exact runes used to make the "deals magic dmg to daedra"?
    Edited by Nighn_9 on August 17, 2015 10:25AM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • criscal
    criscal
    ✭✭✭
    Hey can anybody submit the names of the potency runes, their levels and whether they amplify or reduce - thanks :)
  • Dinnoslav
    Dinnoslav
    ✭✭
    @criscal Yes, i want to know that too, since i'm very casual i dont want to spend Tel Var points into something that turns out i dont need. If you find out anything post it pls :)
  • pharstrider_ESO
    Here are the names of the new Potency stones.
    VR15: Rejera (Additive) Jehade (Negative)
    VR16: Repora (?) Itade (?)

I haven't translated either of the VR16s yet. Hopefully someone else can help us with that information.

I also don't know the name of the new Essence stone used to make Prismatic glyphs.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rejera - Amplify - v15 rune additive
    Jehade - Divest - v15 rune subtractive
    Repora - Reinforce - v16 rune additive
    Itade - Plunder - v16 rune subtractive
  • pharstrider_ESO
    I should also add that the names of VR15 glyphs start with Superb and VR16 are Truly Superb (very original..)
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess that means that V17 are going to be Outrageous and V18 should be Truly Truly Outrageous.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pretty sure all "positive" potency runes end with 'ra' and all "negative" ones end with 'de'. The language runes are written in has a pretty simple pattern. Oko is 'health' Okoma is 'health rate'. Deni is 'stamina' Denima is 'stamina rate'. Does anyone know what language these are from? I'm guessing Ayelid.
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its from the Arx Fatalis Game. A direct copy from the spells and signs you had to draw.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arx_Fatalis
    Goblin voices also came from Arx
    I still have the game

2010 Zenimax bought Arkane Studios
    Edited by SeptimusDova on September 5, 2015 8:51PM
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plz dont tell us you still play that game :p
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the naming of the new glyph levels make me feel like I'm playing Super Mario World on SNES. Could have left superb if they wanted, V16 should be something like prodigious, wondrous, mighty, majestic, exalted, regal, or opulent. Using the same term is just going to confuse someone eventually.
  • pharstrider_ESO
    The new Essence rune is called Hakeijo. I don't have a translation yet but it's the one that makes "Prismatic"

P.S.

I really loved Arx Fatalis. Something always seemed familiar about the rune names and now I know.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Essence rune is called Hakeijo. I don't have a translation yet but it's the one that makes "Prismatic"

P.S.

I really loved Arx Fatalis. Something always seemed familiar about the rune names and now I know.

Anyone know where to find this? I've looked everywhere. No merchants sell it. Cannot find an answer on the forums.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NovaShadow wrote: »

P.S.

Anyone know where to find this? I've looked everywhere. No merchants sell it. Cannot find an answer on the forums.

I assume you are talking about the Hakeijo essence rune.

They can only be found most often by killing the special glowing trove scamps, or special chests in Imperial City. You can't purchase them with Tel Var stones.

You will most likely not see very many of them in the guild stores yet because people will want to save them until they have enough for their own armor first.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    NovaShadow wrote: »

P.S.

I assume you are talking about the Hakeijo essence rune.

They can only be found most often by killing the special glowing trove scamps, or special chests in Imperial City. You can't purchase them with Tel Var stones.

You will most likely not see very many of them in the guild stores yet because people will want to save them until they have enough for their own armor first.

Thank you so much. I've done a bunch of IC content already and have yet to find one or anyone who'd found one so I was rather stumped.
    PC NA - EPHS