Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

qustion cause im kind of dum

shadowmod
shadowmod
so i bought eso in march of this year casue i heard it was going buy to play and i though i do want to play that at some point.
so i think people got me to play wow and other stuff shortly after i did this so i forgot about and now see it's on console is thear a way i can transfer and not have to buy the hole like 60 to 100 dollar thing agin
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    umm I don't think so but I may be wrong
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • shadowmod
    shadowmod
    idk i hope so cause this game cost a lot of money would like to play it on my xbox but i need a new chair and new headphones and dont really have the 100 bucks for it
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way to currently transfer your PC copy of the game to Xbox or PS4. You will either have to play on PC or buy a new copy of the game for Xbox.
  • shadowmod
    shadowmod
    ok well i went and looked at the xbox forum and seem like it has a lot of lag and problems of that sort so am now ok with this dos the pc ver have controller support
  • pitkanencomplexeb17_ESO
    This is probably why we have voice acting on everything nowadays
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    ok well i went and looked at the xbox forum and seem like it has a lot of lag and problems of that sort so am now ok with this dos the pc ver have controller support

The PC/Mac version of the game does not have native support for controllers (the devs might add it in the future). For now, you can use something like Xpadder to do it yourself.