Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire require a certain lvl or just to be bit?

Vaultamor
Vaultamor
relatively new play looking for information on becoming a vampire currently a lvl 31 templar in daggerfall covenant.
thanks in advance for any and all responses.
CP580 - Breton Magicka Templar DC Healer
CP580 - Khajiit Magicka Nightblade DC The Deeps
27 - Dragonknight DC Growing Tank
CP580 - Argonian Templar AD Healer

Keep Calm and Chive On
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think you must be lvl 10+ at least, so it should be fine if you go for it.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    The quest involves level 38 enemies when you do get bitten. Make sure to either get bitten by an NPC or a friend/person at the shrine. Some folks will do this for free but mostly charges are made from 3k gold upwards.

My vampire can help you out if you'd like. I'll have one tomorrow. FOC.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• Vaultamor
    Vaultamor
    that would be much appreciated and i can give gold for it if you want thats not a problem
    CP580 - Breton Magicka Templar DC Healer
    CP580 - Khajiit Magicka Nightblade DC The Deeps
    27 - Dragonknight DC Growing Tank
    CP580 - Argonian Templar AD Healer

Keep Calm and Chive On
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Vaultamor wrote: »
    that would be much appreciated and i can give gold for it if you want thats not a problem
    Sure, I should be online tomorrow around 1pm GMT. If you know where the shrine is I'll be there. If you don't, be at the Eastern Evermore wayshrine I'll take you to the shrine.

See you tomorrow.

Edited by Elektrakosh on September 5, 2015 4:57PM
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.