Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xilkyn Polymorphs: Which Lockboxes

Eddiember
Eddiember
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone, quick and easy question. I'm a roleplayer, but I'm dabbling in the Imperial City DLC in order to get the Polymorphs and Motifs from them. I know that the Polymorphs are very rare drops from the Lockboxes available from the Tel Var Lockbox Store, but does anyone know if there a specific box they drop from, or do all the boxes have the same chance?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you say thier found in the NPC lockboxes?
    i was told and also found for myself that those are only armor and weapons.
    not costumes.
    Edited by Gilvoth on September 5, 2015 3:48PM
  • Eddiember
    Eddiember
    Soul Shriven
    They are costumes. If you look in your collections under Costumes, towards the bottom you will find the three Polymorphs
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as i said, in those NPC boxes sold for 10,000 telvar those are only weapons and armor found in those that we can purchase, i am trying to find where the costumes are located, not the weapons and armor, but the costumes.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    as i said, in those NPC boxes sold for 10,000 telvar those are only weapons and armor found in those that we can purchase, i am trying to find where the costumes are located, not the weapons and armor, but the costumes.

Taken from the official patch notes... sounds like the lock boxes to me!:

New Collectibles
    We have added new Collectibles that you can permanently add to your collection:

The Necrotic Hoarvor Pet can be acquired by completing the achievement “Imperial City Challenger.” This achievement is the ultimate test of your skills in the new Veteran Dungeons found in the Imperial City.
    The Soul Shriven skin and the Stonefire Scamp Pet can rarely be obtained by defeating the elite Daedric forces and their master in the darkest depths of the Imperial Sewers.
    The Xivkyn Dreadguard, Xivkyn Tormentor, and Xivkyn Augur Polymorphs can very rarely be found in Imperial Reward containers, purchasable from Tel Var Lockbox merchants and Tel Var Greater Lockbox merchants who are found in your alliance’s base in the Imperial City Sewers.

GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)