The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Friendly Help and Friends Grouping

Frozstee
Frozstee
✭✭✭
Hey everyone... So I have noticed a bunch more posts from newer and some more experienced players are looking for some active RP guilds. So I created this thread in hopes of helping people with game play, mechanics, RP or to group up with other great RP guilds. You can list your gamer tag and state maybe as actively looking for a guild, needing help with leveling, some better understanding of crafting, or just to make some like-minded friends. So please feel free to add your adventuring info and lets see about having some fun in Tamriel.

Gamer Tag: Frozstee
Platform: XBOX | NA
Guild: The Eighth Shadow - Guild Leader --> http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/200973/the-8th-shadow-of-rajhin-story-and-rp-guild-ad-na

Looking for: Friends, Guild members, Crafters. Also to join other guilds to meet new friends and trade with.
So my main char is a lvl41 Khajiit Nightblade who runs the 8th Shadow guild, of which I would love to get some more members. You don't need to be a Khajiit to join or follow Rajhin, that's just a plus. Also I have been looking for a decent guild to join for crafting/trading purposes as my main char is a skilled leather worker and swordsmith. I also have a lvl20 character in each other faction as well. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
Cheers!
Edited by Frozstee on September 1, 2015 4:30PM
GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
"Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum
  • RiegnFire
    RiegnFire
    This is a Great Idea for a thread @Frozstee
    Our Guild Is looking for friends, and adventures.

Gamertag:RiegnFire
    Platform:PS4 | NA
    Guild: Sacred Oaths - Guild Leader - - > http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/209353/started-a-new-guild-ps4#latest

[img][/img]2zi3qs8.png

The ABOUT US section :-P
    Adventuring is what many in Tamriel aspire to do, but adventuring alone in Tamriel can be dangerous. We here in Sacred Oaths are historians and and collectors, thrill seekers and strive to help those in need. We are looking for fellow travelers to join in our adventures and in the spoils. We have out headquarters in the EP in Devons Watch.
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    Hey I'm very interested in joining your rp guild. I'm looking to meet new players and group up for some quests. I am a very low level however and I'm just getting stated lvl 10. Gt is thekid02149 character name is lemonte
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    Xbox one north American server BP faction
  • EposSilver
    I've been looking for a rp guild for awhile now. My main is a vr12 Dragon knight, but I'd like to start a new character specifically for rp. GT Epic1488
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Just to bippy bump.
    Also I finally got off my rump.
    *ahem*
    That's enough rhyming, but I will finally be going through and sending out invites to players tonight that I have been slacking on doing. Feel free and welcomed to join, or if it's not your cup of tea please don't feel any pressure in not accepting. If anyone wants an invite simply post away!

Anyone can see the full guild info via the link at the top of the page. And no, you do not have to be Khajiit, or a thief to join the Eighth Shadow. "This one welcomes all!" -Zarum
    GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
    "Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum