The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gallery of New Soul Shriven Crown Store items

Dulfy
Dulfy
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, with the release of the Imperial City DLC today, the Crown Store was updated with several costumes, a mount, and a pet to accompany the release. Here are some pictures and video of these items in game to hopefully help you make a purchase decision.
Enjoy!
Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dulfy

Yay! Mind-Shriven Horse!
  • drzycki_ESO
    drzycki_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Dulfy!
  • Allyssra
    Allyssra
    Soul Shriven
    I wonder how well those costumes will sell. To me - they seem really boring and "grey"
  • Madmel1987
    Is it ready to buy? The new mount? Because yesterday i don't see it on the crownstore
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Madmel1987
    If your on console you'll have to wait a bit longer.
  • Irathray
    Irathray
    ✭✭
    If there's going to be an elemental trend with mounts (following the fire and ice horses), I hope that the Mind-shriven horse isn't the next one as "lightning". It's neat, but I was kind of imagining something more atronach-esque.

But that could just me way overthinking this!
    Aldmeri Dominion Origins, Ebonheart Pact Sympathizer @Irathray

Characters:
    Braeca Glaurinth - V16 Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Alchemist Extraordinaire
    Granny Flowers - V11 Dragonknight, Aldmeri Dominion, Angry Battle Granny
    Carries-Many-Souls - Lvl 20 Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact, Ghost with the Most
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the soul shriven costumes because I think they're super neat. I like looking raggedy but being powerful.

Not so interested in the horse. It's pretty skinny.