Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do Elude and Blur Stack?

chaserstorm16909
chaserstorm16909
✭✭✭✭✭
What the title says. Thank you.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. When an ability provides the same buff by name, "Major Evasion" in Blur and Elude's case, it does not stack with itself. Same for buffs like Prophecy or Brutality. You can only have one at a time.

With dodge in particular, I've been told none of the dodge boosting abilities stack at all. Including 5pc set bonuses. But I've never bothered to check that.
  • ObsidianMichi
    ObsidianMichi
    ✭✭✭
    They used to. Not anymore though.
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Thank you.
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope. When an ability provides the same buff by name, "Major Evasion" in Blur and Elude's case, it does not stack with itself. Same for buffs like Prophecy or Brutality. You can only have one at a time.

With dodge in particular, I've been told none of the dodge boosting abilities stack at all. Including 5pc set bonuses. But I've never bothered to check that.

Are dodge abilities even worth using?
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officially no.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unofficially, yes. Hist bark and elude stack. hist bark and blur stack. Dodging 1 in every 5 hits is invaluable since it negates the stamina cost for blocking that hit and will be more important in 1.7 with the regen nerf.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    Wait...are you sure hist bark and blur stack? I've been told on other forums that they do not. If they do, I'm changing my armor lol.
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    Bump*